BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color pairs two coveted formulas in one to create a lustrous and sexy summertime eye. The ultra-pigmented, metallic cream shadow glides onto lids with a rich, molten glow and the sparkling celestial powder intensifies the look with alluring shimmer. Color(s): black oyster, golden peach, midnight sea, naked bronze. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color. Style Number: 1101459. see more...

• I have heard great things about the cream and powder duo pots, I ...1 Answers
Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color
  • "I am a huge Tom Ford Beauty junkie. This came out in the Soleil collection last summer. Tom Ford cream eyeshadows are my favorite creams ever. They have the consistency of mousse, they are easy to pick up with a brush, unlike some others (cough-Chanel-cough) they lay down on the lid like a dream. This is a repromote of the color Pink Haze from 2012 I believe. It was an amazing opportunity to pick up a previously sought after shade. " in 17 reviews
  • "Definitely one of my go to duos! There's a lot of dupes that compare to this product but nothing compares to the pigmentation! Throw some glitter glue under it and it stays for hours bringing you that pop you love!" in 5 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze more...
This is one product from Tom Ford that I think is worth the splurge. Im a repeat user and I’m so in love with these little duos. I honestly use it AT LEAST twice a week and highly recommend because they are so effortlessly beautiful and easy to apply and manipulate. I own all of the permanent colors (to my knowledge) but Naked Bronze is my all time favorite and most used shade of the bunch. I first apply the cream, which is an amazing base and than pat the powder pigment overtop. They don’t crease on me (I do use either the nars or smashbox eye primer, or the concealer I’m using at the time) and they stay beautiful and in tact for a whole 8 hour work day for me! They’re perfect for the natural makeup lover and someone who is looking for something easy and quick to apply and just can be out the door. Highly recommend if you are looking to splurge but if you cannot there are many dupes on the market that are the same concept. My favorite brand Dose of Colors, has a similar product called Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo. They come in a bunch more shades than the Tom Ford ones, the pigment is slightly different since it’s loose but they are very beautiful on the eyes as well and I do enjoy using them also. My favorite color from DOC’s is called Shell. Definitely recommend picking up on of two and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!
Helen S.
Tom Ford's formulas are the absolute best products around. This eye product is moisturizing and does exactly what each different line is supposed to do. Its perfect for the girl on the go as well even though it's a bit pricey, it is definitely worth the investment. Highly Recommended over anything. Lots of times I use it without a brush and apply it with my finger. One of my Favorite products!!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love golden peach!!! You can get a great look using just this product. Simple, easy to use, and looks phenomenal on my blue eyes. It does cake up or crease on my hooded eyes either! Very happy with this purchase! Can’t recommend this color enough!!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Other more...
I have this duo in Golden Peach. The cream half is their shadow in Pink Haze, and the top part is a glossy golden glitter shade best pressed on with fingers to eliminate fallout. Pink Haze is a rich rose gold copper shade. Initially I was disappointed because this read very orange on my fair skin and I felt I’d never use it up, but I liked it more the more I used it. This duo performs best with primer.
cc k.
Review for: Other more...
Have this in Young Adonis... Cream is vaguely taupelike but very sheer. The powder is non existent- nothing but a slight silvery sheen. For the price- not worth it. Makes me look like my makeup has worn off at the end of the day. Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other more...
I own this one in Night Sky which is a beautiful midnight blue. The creamy shade is mousse like, a little goes a very long way as it's very pigmented. The shadow itself isn't quite as pigmented but applied together and it's GORG!! I apply the creamy shade with my 242 from mac which is a synthetic brush and set it with the powder using my 239 also from mac. This wears so beautifully!!
I have the cream on alone, the shadow shown alone and then what it looks like combined. MAC 242S Shader BrushMAC 239 Eye Shading Brush
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Yaaaas, girl! You need this!!!! 🙌🏻 Incredible product. So simple to use and perfect for summertime when you want to hit the beach and do a 5-minute face. The cream product looks complex with the glitter topper (sophisticated glitter, of course), but also looks gorgeous on its own. There's no fall out from the glitter if you dab with your finger. It's especially amazing with blue eyes. I like wearing this with the Tom Ford Pink Sand cream blush. Looks entirely effortless!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze, Other more...
This are amazing!!! Go on smooth and blend so easy. No creasing and the color selection as of now is fantastic. The powder portion has (I hate to use this word since it so much better than that) glitter that works great with the cream part of this duo and there is no fallout. There is so much product I know it will last me a long time. My favorite shade is Paradiso. I love it with when used on brown eyes. Worth every penny!!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
I have all of these lol. I love them , the cream blends so perfectly! The only thing i wish I could change is the powder pigment ! It's not that pigmented but when applied directly on top of the cream it is indeed beautiful! Oh and they're HUGE . So it should last awhile! And the cream is extremely pigmented !
Mini M.
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze more...
I only have Naked Bronze at the moment, but I want to get more colors. These are really pretty, easy to apply, and last all day on my oily, hooded lids with a primer. I love using this as an all over the lid color.
Mini M.
Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color Have you tired these? What are your favorite colors?
Kristal P.
Cypress, TX
I have heard great things about the cream and powder duo pots, I am just curious if it is actually worth the price when there are so many duplicates out there?