BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color pairs two coveted formulas in one to create a lustrous and sexy summertime eye. The ultra-pigmented, metallic cream shadow glides onto lids with a rich, molten glow and the sparkling celestial powder intensifies the look with alluring shimmer. Color(s): black oyster, golden peach, midnight sea, naked bronze. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color. Style Number: 1101459. see more...

• I have heard great things about the cream and powder duo pots, I ...1 Answers
Megan M.
Redmond
Review for: Other
I have this duo in Golden Peach. The cream half is their shadow in Pink Haze, and the top part is a glossy golden glitter shade best pressed on with fingers to eliminate fallout. Pink Haze is a rich rose gold copper shade. Initially I was disappointed because this read very orange on my fair skin and I felt I’d never use it up, but I liked it more the more I used it. This duo performs best with primer.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other
I own this one in Night Sky which is a beautiful midnight blue. The creamy shade is mousse like, a little goes a very long way as it's very pigmented. The shadow itself isn't quite as pigmented but applied together and it's GORG!! I apply the creamy shade with my 242 from mac which is a synthetic brush and set it with the powder using my 239 also from mac. This wears so beautifully!!
I have the cream on alone, the shadow shown alone and then what it looks like combined. Mac Perfume MAC 242 Shader BrushMAC 239 Eye Shading Brush
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yaaaas, girl! You need this!!!! 🙌🏻 Incredible product. So simple to use and perfect for summertime when you want to hit the beach and do a 5-minute face. The cream product looks complex with the glitter topper (sophisticated glitter, of course), but also looks gorgeous on its own. There's no fall out from the glitter if you dab with your finger. It's especially amazing with blue eyes. I like wearing this with the Tom Ford Pink Sand cream blush. Looks entirely effortless!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze, Other
This are amazing!!! Go on smooth and blend so easy. No creasing and the color selection as of now is fantastic. The powder portion has (I hate to use this word since it so much better than that) glitter that works great with the cream part of this duo and there is no fallout. There is so much product I know it will last me a long time. My favorite shade is Paradiso. I love it with when used on brown eyes. Worth every penny!!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have all of these lol. I love them , the cream blends so perfectly! The only thing i wish I could change is the powder pigment ! It's not that pigmented but when applied directly on top of the cream it is indeed beautiful! Oh and they're HUGE . So it should last awhile! And the cream is extremely pigmented !
Mini M.
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze
I only have Naked Bronze at the moment, but I want to get more colors. These are really pretty, easy to apply, and last all day on my oily, hooded lids with a primer. I love using this as an all over the lid color.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give 100 stars I would!! I bought this a few months ago. I love it alone, but I love the intense pigment, shimmer and staying power so much that I work it into almost all my looks! It's my Go to! I'm glad I found this and got it! Worth its weight in gold! Pun intended!!
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is to die for. It's so beautiful to give you a fresh metallic eye look. The product feels so nice and luxurious. The price is a little outrageous but of course, you're paying for the name. However, I do love this product!!
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze
I had been lusting after this for some time and decided to treat myself for my birthday back in June! I purchased the Golden Peach. I LOVE this eye shadow. This color would look great on any eye color, but if you have blue or green eyes, it is just gorgeous. I have seen a few reviews complaining about creasing. I have never had a problem with it creasing, even in the 100 degree days we have had here in Missouri. I do apply a thin application and let that dry before I apply another layer, if I want more vibrant color. I don't know if people are applying too much at once or not letting it dry in between applications. I know the price point is high, but you honestly use very little product, so I can see this lasting a very long time. I own a lot of cream shadows, both drug store and high end, and this cream shadow blends easier than anything I have ever used.
Jess S.
Review for: Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color - Naked Bronze
Definitely one of my go to duos! There's a lot of dupes that compare to this product but nothing compares to the pigmentation! Throw some glitter glue under it and it stays for hours bringing you that pop you love!
Mini M.
Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Color Have you tired these? What are your favorite colors?
Kristal P.
Cypress, TX
I have heard great things about the cream and powder duo pots, I am just curious if it is actually worth the price when there are so many duplicates out there?