2 colors available

BY TOM FORD

This product will be available for sale online on April 1 and available for in-store purchase on April 15. An oil-free, cream blush to instantly brighten up the face with a natural-looking wash of color. Cream Cheek Color features pearlescent shades that leaves bring gorgeous luster and a radiant finish to cheeks. Encased in an ivory- and gold-colored Tom Ford Soleil compact, this cheek color brings irresistible sheen to your face that catches the light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next inspire the TOM FORD Soleil Collection, a sensuous series of bronzers, highlighters, and skin care designed to illuminate summer. see more...

Marlena S.
Marlena S.
In my opinion Tom Ford can do no wrong. This was a gorgeous addition to the Soleil 2016 collection. I picked this up in Pink Sand and it wears beautifully on my skin. I'm a medium brown complexion and the color shows up as a very faint pink with a golden glow. I prefer applying it with my finger directly from the pan because dipping a brush in the product can make the entire thing a bit messy. The formula is so creamy and light to the touch and it blends out like a dream. It doesn't cake up on the skin or settle into pores or lines. The product is expensive for sure but if you're used to buying luxury brands then you know you get what you pay for. Again, Tom Ford can do no wrong!
Myra H.
Myra H.
I have this in Pink Sand. It is SO pretty, and allows for adding color to the cheeks without being drying. Provides a beautiful healthy glow to my skin and the color actually looks really nice on my skin tone. It is a bit pricey but I really enjoy the formula and the compact is gorgeous
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
I'm not much of a big fan on cream blushes .. one thing about it you can get multiple uses for (eyeshadow) it.. but Tom Ford always makes exceptional products !! Very pigmented .. could come with much more product for the price..
Angela M.
Angela M.
San jose, CA
Like most things Tom Ford dose, they knocked these cream blushes out pf the park. I'm a huge fan of their lipsticks and fell in love with these too. They blend out smoothly and are easy to build up or go for a soft natural look.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I am not really a fan of cream cheek products, but this one is amazing! Not streaky or patchy and doesn't look weird on top of my foundations or even powders. It lasts a long time, longer than most of my powder blushes
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Tom ford always have nice products and this is definitely once of them. It has a beautiful finish and I can't find anything wrong with it. It's very long lasting and I recommend this product to everyone.
Iana F.
Iana F.
Fife, WA
Review for: TOM FORD Cream Cheek Color Pink Sand 0.30 oz
I have fair skin this color is gorgeous it blends like a dream and lasts all day it is great for anyone who has dry skin. Packaging is gorgeous and luxurious
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Tom Ford always has amazing products. Im not a big fan of cream blushes but this one is great. Very buildable color and blends beautifully.
Kishone C.
Kishone C.
HOUSTON, TX
Love the formula! Blends well into my skin. Last most of the day. Beautiful finish, very buildable
Haley A.
Haley A.
Kihei , HI
Um okay let's be real. Best cream cheek formula out there and the color is just so amazing!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Would this work on fair skin?
Renée M.
Renée M.
Belleville, ON
Is this a matte bronzer? Me and sparkle don't mix!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
How does this blush hold up to combination/oily skin?
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chicago
I've always wondered about cream blushes. Does it really last that long ? Will my face feel sticky ?
Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.
E Wallingford, VT
I am dying to try this blush- it has been in my cart forever, but I can't seem to make the plunge. Is it really worth it? It looks stunning, but is there a comparable option at a lower price point?