BY TOM FORD

Symmetrical, sculpted cheekbones are vital to creating the TOM FORD look. This sumptuous powder blush delivers layers of possibility, from a sexy glow to a more dramatic, colour-rich look. Formulated with spherical pearls and rich emollients, it glides onto skin with the comfort of a cream, achieving outstanding luminosity and a velvety transparency. 8g see more...

Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: TOM FORD Cheek Colour more...
I'm obsessed! I have this blush 02 Love Lust and the color is to die for. The pigment is build-able which I prefer to avoid applying too much at once. I know it's expensive but if you splurge, girl splurge!
Mariaa G.
This is my favorite powder blush! I have tried many powder blushes, high-end, drugstore & in between. It's almost creamy feeling, going on. Lasts all day. makes you glow! It's not sparkly. When I wear this blush, I don't need a highlighter at all. Perfect color for my medium-light skin tone. I recommend being very careful when traveling with this, as it can definitely break & crumble.
Nichelle B.