Tom Ford Cheek Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Cheek Brush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Curious if these are worth the price ?
Would you recommend this brush over the Way Goss #11?
I’m trying to decide between the Tom Ford cheek brush and the Sonia G Sculpt 4 brush. I’ve watched several videos and researched both online but can’t decide. Can anyone offer a recommendation? I have read that the TF sheds.Tom Ford Cheek Brush
Start your review of Tom Ford Cheek Brush!
Julliette P.
Davis, CA
Tom Ford Cheek Brush uploaded by Julliette P.
Another expensive atom Ford brush but again my curious got to me again because I really enjoy the large bronzer brush. Excellent brush that is super soft and blends my products out effortlessly
Rubana H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is very expensive brush although it does feel great on the skin I feel that it is way too pricy and there are many companies that carry the same brush for much cheaper price but other then the price I love the way it feels on the skin and glides your makeup very smoothly.
Samiraa A.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s fluffy and soft. I used it couple of times for my blush and I am absolutely in love with it. sadly I don’t have it anymore but will be buying a new one ! Soon.
Jessica S.
Aledo, TX
I love this brush! It helps my makeup go on so much smoother! Definitely worth the price tag for quality.
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Tom Ford Cheek Brush uploaded by SOPHY A.
Tom Ford Cheek Brush uploaded by SOPHY A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Tom Ford Cheek Brush: THE ORIGINAL This brush is world renown for a reason, it is the most beautiful face brush ever. Perfect for applying blush , buffing , contouring etc. It’s very soft, but also firm . Holds up perfectly with daily use in my collection. I own a few TF brushes and swear by them. Definitely an investment every girl should own ! This is the best choice for a cheek brush!
Nadine B.
I love this brush so much. It's so soft but very manageable when it comes to using it which is a big plus because most soft brushes just shed bristles and I dislike it so big plus for this make up brush
Daniela T.
Mcallen, TX
I love this brush, especially when applying cream contour. I think it has a precise point and adds pigment right where you want. It blends well and feels sturdy in hand. I also really enjoy the white hairs since it makes it easy for me to distinguish when my brush needs a clean. It never sheds while applying and washing. I’ve had my brush for years and still looks and performs amazingly. It’s a hefty price but will last you years if you treat them with care. A real investment brush.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
This is so soft, I love the feel of it on the skin. Picks up product nicely and distributes it evenly.
Kayla N.
Monroe, NC
Love this brush it’s super soft and perfect for doing its job I’m obsessed with it and I’m really glad I took the plunge and decided to try it because I was very unsure about it. Great product ! 10/10 recommended ! 😊
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
They are my splurge brushes. Tom Ford makeup should have their own brushes I feel. Feel great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anita R.
Melbourne, FL
il y a 3 ans
Svetlana B. il y a 3 mois
I absolutely love my Tom Ford brushes and have not experienced shedding. I’ve had one for 2 years now so not sure if they have changed anything since then.