BY TOM FORD

Cafe rose descends into a hidden labyrinth, where rose's fine breeding gives way to darker pleasures. Three precious rose essences dance with exotic spices and dark coffee. Incense resin, amber, and woods surround them with creamy depth. Notes: Turkish Rose Oil, Bulgarian Rose Absolute, Coffee Essence, Incense Resin, Sandalwood, Patchouli Oil. Style: Enticing. Exotic. Seductive. see more...

Фáтима D.
Los Angeles , CA
It is my favorite parfum of all the parfums in the world! Thanks to my Husband, he me this gem for my birthday!!! I feel like a Goddess every time i wear it!!! Amazing!!!
Julia G.
Miami FL
Coffee and roses this perfume Tom Ford is the best I love perfume designer and this is my favorite is elegant lends prestige and love the truth if you want something high end this is perfect and totally recommend every woman should try these perfumes for it is only
Simone S.
New York
This is my favorite perfume and scent. It smells amazing and it is a fruity and sweet scent. It is a little strong but I love it. I would buy it again.
Sam L.
This was somewhat of a blind by for me. I had tried it on at Nordstrom a while back but decided to purchase it as I had been enjoying rose fragrances recently. As with all private blend fragrances - the quality of Cafe Rose is unparalleled. It’s such an addicting fragrance and I loved wearing it in the winter. A great option for anyone looking to find a really deep, dramatic, oriental fragrance.
fletchnima F.
Undoubtedly the sexiest fragrance I have ever worn, it’s deep dark chocolate wrapped around velvet roses . I’m a new user and so happy with how long lasting it is I would buy again .