Tom Ford Brow Sculptor

by Tom Ford

Shop TOM FORD Brow Sculptor. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How is product good or bad ?
Is this worth the price? Is it any good?
iss this product any good ?
Start your review of Tom Ford Brow Sculptor!
Heather D.
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Chestnut
this brow pencil is so easy to use. the product glides on without much pressure. the shape of the tip makes it so easy to get a straight line, and to fill with a natural look. plus it comes with a refill! its great.
Somer B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Somer B.
Review for: Chestnut
This product goes on smoothly and does fill in the uneven parts of my eyebrows well but it is not the product to use if you are looking for a defined brow look. I did receive this product for free although you can find cheaper versions of it at the drug store.
Laura E.
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Laura E.
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Laura E.
Review for: Taupe
I think these larger pencils are great for more sparse brows because they have the ability to shade so much with so little effort. The spoolie on it is nice too. But I appreciate that I can make hair like strokes too just don’t expect them to be pencil thin. Either way filled in or strokes it comes out great. I really love this - compared to most brow pencils it’s great but the formula is a little smoother than most. I usually find these kind of hurt on the skin to get going but this one by TF was great. Don’t judge that the foundation I used under the brows I drew doesn’t match haha I was just trying to clean them up. I prefer hair like strokes when filling in and even though it couldn’t go super thin I still loved the result.
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Nancy I.
Review for: Espresso
I loveeee this product! I’ve never tried any Tom Ford products but this did not disappoint! Not only did this product work amazing for my brows, but it also came with a refill! It lasts all day and gives a natural look. I definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, IN
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Tiffany H.
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Tiffany H.
Review for: Blonde
I have blonde eyebrows, and I was scared that this would make them too dark, but I LOVE THIS PENCIL!! I used to use powder only so I could control the level of color, but this is so much more convenient! I love that there is a brush on the end. It even came with a replacement tip for when the original runs out. One thing to be aware of if that the brush screws off, so sometimes when I go to twist the top, it comes loose. It is well worth your money though. Highly recommended!
Madhuri P.
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Madhuri P.
Review for: Granite
This product is very easy to use and I really like that it comes with a refill. It is expensive so this isn’t a product that you would multiple times but it does work and there are many dupes.
Tanya K.
Douglasville, GA
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Tanya K.
Review for: Taupe
I received the Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe. I absolutely love this brow pencil!! The slanted calligraphy tip makes it easy to draw precise brow lines and quickly. Very user friendly and natural looking. You can go as heavy or light as you wish without difficulty. It applies smoothly, no tugging. The brush at the end is convenient and works wonderfully! Great all around product!
Brittany C.
Gray Court, SC
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Brittany C.
Review for: Espresso
This brow pencil was really easy to work with and use! The color i received was the perfect color for my brows! It is a little pricey for the product so you would basically pay for the brand name!
Rubi H.
Merced, CA
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Rubi H.
Review for: Espresso
I really loved it it applies really smooth and good the color is just perfect for my eyebrows and I like the form that it has in kinda like a square and long so that way is better to apply really recommend
Suzanna L.
Bridgeport, CT
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Suzanna L.
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Suzanna L.
Review for: Chestnut
At first I thought the color would be too light for me but when I put it on it was actually a great match. I love how heavy and luxurious it feels. It also comes with a refill too, which was a plus. The brush is a little short but it worked just fine.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
il y a 9 mois
Is the espresso color cool toned? Does this product stay fairly sharp? Tom Ford Brow Sculptor I have very thin brows so I can draw them on and am looking for an alternative to [product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
Teri Jo R. il y a 9 mois
The pencil is a little thick and I received the taupe color. I have thinning eyebrows and it works well as a fill-in tool. I haven't used it for very long but I am assuming it would become dull as you use it. I would go for a thinner pencil.
Tracy C.
Jasper, FL
il y a 10 mois
Jabreon J. il y a 9 mois
Same! I love it!! Brows look full and it’s easy to apply. I love gel brow makeup but it’s so hard to apply.
Farhath F.
Bellerose, NY
il y a 10 mois
Maddie D. il y a 10 mois
It glides on as smooth as Anastasia. Definitely better then benefit thou.