Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by olivia a.Tom Ford Brow Sculptor uploaded by Erika C.

BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford brow sculptor helps you achieve those perfectly groomed brows you're always striving for. It features a unique calligraphy tip that allows for a tailor-made stroke from thin to wide. Remove the opposite-end cap to uncover the grooming brush and twist the cap counterclockwise to reveal the sharpener. Color(s): blonde, chestnut, espresso, taupe. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Brow Sculptor. Style Number: 983251. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Emily S.
Review for: Tom Ford Brow Sculptor, Tom Ford Brow Sculptor, Taupe more...
This product lasted me forever. It looks so natural. Like all Tom Ford products I have used, it's super long lasting and never smudges. I don't have very think eyebrows so this product is really a game changer for me.  I would highly recommend it. It's definitely on the pricier end, but will last and give you great results. Worth it!
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Tom Ford Brow Sculptor, Taupe more...
This product is my holy grail! I love how versatile this product is.
I can use it :
-for my eyebrows
-on my bottom lash line
-for nose contouring

This product is very long lasting and glides on my eyebrows very evenly and effortlessly. I absolutely love the formula. **Added tip: try to use an eyeshadow primer on your eyebrows before you use this brow product. It makes the Brow product last even longer!
Carol Z.
Review for: Other more...
this and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® are the eyebrow pencil out there.

unlike the brow wiz this one is a more pigmented, I usually just this for the front part of my brow and brush them out. this pencil contain less wax than the brow wiz, from my own using experiences.

I'm a tom ford beauty fan, such is why I first got it, I love a lot of their formula, no hesitation.
Claire H.
Lake Jackson, TX
Review for: Tom Ford Brow Sculptor more...
I love, love, love this brow sculptor. My very favorite part of the sculptor is the sharpener which is included in the wand.
It keeps the product sharp for a perfect application. The color makes my brows naturally beautiful.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love mixing taupe and blonde on my brows. Leaves them perfect but they are a splurge. Anastasia brow pencils are a great substitute!
olivia a.
London, London
Review for: Tom Ford Brow Sculptor more...
this is such a brilliant product! the shade "espresso" is perfect for me, and the shape of the pencil is thin enough to make the lines you draw look like real hairs. having said that, you could definitely achieve a less subtle look using this tool if that's how you like to wear your brows! the sculptor is fab quality and the spoolie is really nice and thick - really lets you get into your brows and make sure that they're the perfect shape. absolutely recommend this!
Ngọc M.
Chi đội 3 thôn Hồng Quang xã Tân Châu huyện Khoái Châu tỉnh Hưng Yên Việt Nam
I would like to be used to try this product