BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Bronzing Powder - # 02 Terra - 21g/0.74oz see more...

Cristina U.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Tom Ford brand in general. The bronzer is great. The color is perfect- not too red not too ashy. The packaging is very classy and looks glamorous. I only gave it 4 stars because it is over priced, but that is only because of the brand.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
It’s a beautiful bronzer, I can’t say it’s not. The color is perfect for fair to light skin tones ... but the price is just plain silly. There are brands I prefer way more than this one that cost way less. I thought it was going to be the holy grail of bronzers. I was wrong.
Toni V.
On my NC30 skin i use this as a contour because of its neutral shade. I find that if i use it as a bronzer...i always look ashy. The Gold Dust gives more of a bronzed goddess look and im obsessed with that shade. Would i repurchase? No because there are better and cheaper alternatives in the market.