BY TOM FORD

This product will be available for sale online on April 1 and available for in-store purchase on April 15. An oil-free bronzing powder with a silky, lightweight texture for perfect, natural-looking radiance. Highlight the skin's natural radiance or accents an existing tan with TOM FORD's Bronzing Powder. Just brush lightly on cheekbones to define and emphasize your bone structure, or dust all over the face to create the ultimate warm and seductive glow. Remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next inspire the TOM FORD Soleil Collection, a sensuous series of bronzers, highlighters, and skin care designed to illuminate summer. "Sunkissed skin with a hint of color has a powerful simplicity that is effortlessly stunning." Tom Ford see more...

Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Favorite bronzer of all time. I use Gold dust for a quick bronze and Terra for contouring. Blend super easy and stay all day. Pricey but if you want to splurge on yourself this is it. Amazing quality and worth it to me.
Kelsey B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Review for: Gold Dust more...
I was skeptical if this product would be worth the price tag, and I am so happy it is! It is a big product, I feel like this bronzer will last me a lifetime. It is a beautiful matte color, no shimmer, just a natural glow! Absolutely love it.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Terra, Large Gold Dust more...
I use Terra for contour it's an amazing shade for my skin tone ! Love the texture and how it lasts all day! No Shimmer and perfect for contouring or a matte bronzer. I have a large side of Gold Dust that makes a great summer bronzer, the compact is a bit too large for travel but the product hasn't broken the few times I have traveled with it. Not too much Shimmer just the right about to give a nice summery glow. A bit powdery for me I prefer a denser powder but the kick up doesn't stop me from loving these products. Would highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for "02 Terra" in .31oz size

5/5 packaging - this is the most luxurious, beautiful packaging I could ever imagine for a bronzer. It just feels so nice in the hand, and is frankly just nice to look at! Did I mention it comes in a little velvety pouch?!

4/5 overall value - as far as high end bronzers, the amount of product for price is average. I've been using it for ~2 months and have not hit pan, so that's a plus.

5/5 bronzer itself - This isn't described as a cool toned bronzer, but I find it is one. This is also very buildable, so it can be used as dramatically or barely-there as you want - which is really hard for me to find in a bronzer but feel is incredibly important for a bronzer to be an everyday go-to!
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
Ok, I am clearly in the minority but I did not love this product the way I was hoping to. The packaging is nice and luxurious but the performance of the powder is lackluster when I am considering how much I paid for it. I had to scrape off the first layer of product before I got any sort of pigment to pick up on my brush and that is enough to knock off a star for me. The lasting power is nothing special (if you are ever able to get it on your face) though the color suits my skin very well.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Bronze Age more...
I debated so long on getting this bronzer because its on the expensive side. But it caught my eye a year ago and i have been debating on getting it for Long and I finally got it and let me think it is the best bronzer I have ever tried never to orange the perfect warm for an olive skin
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Large Bronze Age more...
Love this bronzer and how much product with just one dab you can pick up. It glides on skin nicely and gives beautiful color. How ever the price is way too much for it. Not a product you want to use everyday due to how much it costs.
Brook F.
I have Bronze Age and I stopped using it for a while bc it looked so dark but once I started using a fluffier large Bronzer brush, I fell in love. It's a perfect mixture of cool and warm tones and blends so easily!
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Review for: Bronze Age more...
This bronzing powder is simply beautiful! It feels soft and silky, not heavy on the skin. The color an amazing bronze that did not turn orange! And it looks great all day. I will continue to buy this product!
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
Amazing color pay off, long lasting and very easy to blend. Every so often I like to treat myself with luxury and this year I decided on TF. I am an olive skin tone and I love the Matte look. Def something great to try
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I've been eyeing this bronzer for a while now and can't make the jump to get it. Is it worth the 90$ splurge or are there better/similar bronzers out there?
Marisol O.
Two reviewers here said they bought this line at Target. I was just curious to know how that is possible. Is this brand carried in Target? 🤔
Amber A.
Dallas, Tx
I have been interested in this bronzer for awhile now and was curious if it has an orange cast on fair skin tones? Or is it fairly neutral to where I can use it to bronze as well as add a little definition??
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This product looks beautiful but before I make the splurge, how does this bronzer apply? Is it a nice smooth application or is it patchy? Is it buildable?
Timothy J.
I have tried this product in stores and it does not seem so appealing my question is is this bronzer really worth the money