Tom Ford Bronzer Brush

by Tom Ford

TOM FORDBronzer BrushDetailsTom Ford's brush collection is designed to bring ease and luxury to the process of creating your look-they make expert makeup application completely effortless. Disperse powder evenly all over the face with this luxuriously soft and smooth brush made with natural hair. Designed to pick up the optimal amount of product to achieve gorgeous and radiant skin. It can also be used as an all-over-face blending tool to smooth lines and create a seamless look after makeup is applied. Handle is designed for true comfort and balance. Designer About Tom Ford: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

Am wondering if anyone knows of any way to get ahold of the older natural hair brush? Or insight on the newer synthetic hair brush. Looking to repurchase the original if possible but may try the newer.
For those of you who have the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush, does it has "Japan AA7S" written on it? I am looking for the original natural hair version. I notice some of the brushes don't even have Japan engraved on them. How can you tell if one is synthetic or not? Are the synthetic brushes made in Japan too? Please help :)[product:tom-ford-bronzer-brush]
anyone found a dupe for the tom Ford bronzer brushTom Ford Bronzer Brush
Start your review of Tom Ford Bronzer Brush!
Product Highlights
“...applying bronzer and a light coverage powder foundation. its not ideal for blush or contouring and ridiculously over priced .. but did i mention its pretty? lol” in reviews
My favorite brush of all time!!! Gives you the most natural looking application of bronzer, the brush which is built really well is nice and heavy and balanced, it has never shed on me and always allows for just the right amount of product so it looks flawless and natural... like all of his brushes the price tag is high but good brushes are investment and when you know that no matter if you are using wet and wild or Chantecalle bronzer the application will always look good and natural thanks to the brush... the price justifies itself!!!
Oakland
I may be crazy for spending over $100 on a brush, but I promise you- it was worth it. This brush is perfect for applying bronzer. Amazing application, without applying too much or too little. This brush is super soft and easy to clean. I only use it for bronzer, but can be used for all over powder.
Porter ranch , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush was 100% worthy investment. It applied bronzer effortlessly and was very easy to blend out it’s made in Japan which it still is however the natural goat hair has since been changed to a cheaper synthetic which is incredibly unfortunate so I would not recommend it anymore but if you can get your hands on the old one totally worth it!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This brush is 100% worth the price. It applies bronzer like a dream. I had to get a back up before they changed the brush line. I haven't had any shedding or breakage and I us this brush on the daily. I highly recommend Tom Ford brushes. A good investment that should last many years.
Medina, OH
I could not pull the trigger on this brush. So I put it on my Christmas list and was lucky enough to receive it! I told myself if this isn’t worth $115 it’s going back. No way is it going back. It is so perfect for bronzer! It places it perfectly on your cheek and blends like a dream. I will have this brush for years so if you do the math it’s probably worth the splurge. Love it!!
Tampa, FL
This is my total #giftcrush this Christmas!! I have so many brushes but nothing as high end as Tom Ford. I’ve only swatches with it in stores, but it is soooo soft and dense and distributes product perfectly. I am trying to talk myself into (or out of :) spending $115 on this brush!!! Tom Ford Bronzer Brush
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by DLightz1 A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush: I think this brush is the most beautiful brush I have ever owned! I bought this brush years ago only because I just wanted to have it. Super pricey but well worth it and it just applies my bronzer evenly.
Dickinson , ND
At first when I bought this after a couple of uses I was like did I seriously pay this much for a bronzer brush?? I wasn’t too impressed by it, and regretted spending the ridiculous amount of money on it.. But it is hands down my favorite brush. It’s so soft, it feels like you’re rubbing your face with a cloud. And it applies bronzer beautifully.
Douglasville, GA
This brush is fantastic.  Even though it's stated use is for bronzer,  I actually use it as an all-over powder brush for setting powder.  It gives my face an airbrushed finish that is just beautiful.  The hairs are very soft and feel good on your face.  I took off one star because it does shed a lot unfortunately and for the price tag it shouldn't be shedding after only a few uses.
Soft AF? Yes. Luxurious and heavy? Def. "Worth it?" I'm not sure.
This is one of those splurges that I can't heartily recommend if you're trying to not be frivolous. You're limited to very few powder options with this brush, it doesn't do precision application, so forget "brontour"ing. The bristles are soft and dense, and the brush looks great in a cup, but it's by no means a must have. I have 3 other TF brushes and this is my least used one.
Soft AF? Yes. Luxurious and heavy? Def. "Worth it?" I'm not sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mount Tremper , NY
a year ago
For those of you who have the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush, does it has "Japan AA7S" written on it? I am looking for the original natural hair version. I notice some of the brushes don't even have Japan engraved on them. How can you tell if one is synthetic or not? Are the synthetic brushes made in Japan too? Please help :)Tom Ford Bronzer Brush
Sherly R. • a year ago
Hi! It has been a strugle for me too to get my hands on one of the Tom Ford bronzer brushes made with natural hair (goat hair). The brushes with natural hair only say "Japan" on the handle, close to the golden ferule. All the other newer brushes sa "Japan followed by a number and the letter S" that letter S stands for synthetic. The Tom Ford brushes that don't even say "Japan" are knock offs. I am hoping the brand brings back the natural hair brushes once they see the synthetic ones don't sell well.