Tom Ford Bronzer Brush

by Tom Ford

TOM FORDBronzer BrushDetailsTom Ford's brush collection is designed to bring ease and luxury to the process of creating your look-they make expert makeup application completely effortless. Disperse powder evenly all over the face with this luxuriously soft and smooth brush made with natural hair. Designed to pick up the optimal amount of product to achieve gorgeous and radiant skin. It can also be used as an all-over-face blending tool to smooth lines and create a seamless look after makeup is applied. Handle is designed for true comfort and balance. Designer About Tom Ford: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

Am wondering if anyone knows of any way to get ahold of the older natural hair brush? Or insight on the newer synthetic hair brush. Looking to repurchase the original if possible but may try the newer.
For those of you who have the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush, does it has "Japan AA7S" written on it? I am looking for the original natural hair version. I notice some of the brushes don't even have Japan engraved on them. How can you tell if one is synthetic or not? Are the synthetic brushes made in Japan too? Please help :)[product:tom-ford-bronzer-brush]
anyone found a dupe for the tom Ford bronzer brushTom Ford Bronzer Brush
Start your review of Tom Ford Bronzer Brush!
Product Highlights
“...applying bronzer and a light coverage powder foundation. its not ideal for blush or contouring and ridiculously over priced .. but did i mention its pretty? lol” in reviews
Marlton, NJ
1,026 reviews
Purchased this brush to treat myself, the price is pretty high but Tom Ford does have a great cosmetic line. I felt the one at the counter and just had to have it! Applied my blush and bronzer super evenly. I like to blend out my contour with this one as well! It did shed a little bit after I washed it I haven't had shedding since!
Paris, TX
Seriously this is the BEST bronzing brush ever ! It blends so effortlessly ! It doesn't shed and it picks up product with ease. It makes bronzing so easy. It is pricey, but it is BEYOND worth it if you're a bronzing fanatic like myself. It makes your bronze look so natural and glamorous at the same time. If you're thinking about taking the plunge DO IT , you absolutely will not regret it !
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
This brush is EVERYTHING and MORE! It distributes bronzer (or any powder) with perfect precision, no fallout and it blends effortlessly. This brush is so soft and does not irritate my sensitive skin. It is so easy to clean; this brush dries perfectly back to new, every single time. This brush is definitely worth the splurge!
Marshalltown, IA
This brush is beautiful and has made my summer a breeze! The handle is just the right size for application. The bristles are super soft and have such a great luxe feel to them! They blend my bronzer beautifully, giving me a natural, just came back from vacation look! So worth the splurge!
Indianapolis
So I own all the Tom Ford Brushes and say these are the highest quality you can get, these are the softest brushes I’ve ever felt and perform amazingly, use the tom ford bar soap to clean them as it gets them back to white even using the darkest foundations and liner, only thing I don’t like is the lip brush as it’s too long, I feel a short length synthetic hair would give you better precision.
This brush is perfect. I use it for my complete facial powder and for my blush. It doesn't hold oil and a light wash is all it needs to clean. It's full and fine at the same time and gives you maximum coverage. Cleans off excess shadow very well. I live it. It will shed a little but you don't even notice it as long as you clean it properly. I have had the same brush for 3 years and have not replaced it yet. Still full and works like I just purchased it yesterday. Pricey but worth the investment!
Mooresville, NC
This is the most expensive brush I own but it was totally worth it! It was $115 at Nordstrom. It blends Bronzer like a dream! This is the absolute best brush ever! So soft and lays down the product better than any other brush.
Maricopa , AZ
This has been on my wishlist for a while. But at $115 I was taking my time. Found out that they are discontinuing the natural hair brushes and switching to synthetic so I have to buy them fast. It is really soft, it is great for putting bronzer all over the face without going overboard. I love it coz I like to have a natural bronze look.
OMG, I’ve always wanted this brush, but after watching a YT video with Jaclyn Hill and she raves about this brush, so i took the plunge and it’s sooo worth it. Now keep in mind this brush is $115, so it’s extremely high end, but will easily be one of the best brushes you will own. And don’t be afraid of the light color, they clean beautifully
This brush is the perfect bronzer brush, and pairs perfectly with the Tom Ford bronzers. Blends well and evenly, and the super soft. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. Definitely worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mount Tremper , NY
a year ago
For those of you who have the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush, does it has "Japan AA7S" written on it? I am looking for the original natural hair version. I notice some of the brushes don't even have Japan engraved on them. How can you tell if one is synthetic or not? Are the synthetic brushes made in Japan too? Please help :)Tom Ford Bronzer Brush
Sherly R. • a year ago
Hi! It has been a strugle for me too to get my hands on one of the Tom Ford bronzer brushes made with natural hair (goat hair). The brushes with natural hair only say "Japan" on the handle, close to the golden ferule. All the other newer brushes sa "Japan followed by a number and the letter S" that letter S stands for synthetic. The Tom Ford brushes that don't even say "Japan" are knock offs. I am hoping the brand brings back the natural hair brushes once they see the synthetic ones don't sell well.