Tom Ford Bronzer Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Bronzer Brush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this brush worth the price? I’ve heard good things but not whether it was worth the pricetag!
HaaS anyone tried this brush? If so please let me know what you think? Tom Ford Bronzer Brush?
Is the current [product:tom-ford-bronzer-brush] as good as the natural haired one they had before?
Start your review of Tom Ford Bronzer Brush!
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Oooooh this brush is so good. It made me sad to use it because it’s so fluffy and gorgeous with the white hairs. It’s thick and soft and picks up bronzer really well. It is very large and makes it easier to bronze with the powder looking natural. You have to wash often so it doesn’t stain. This is an investment but such a beautiful brush to have on your counter. The hairs are just starting to go wonky on me because I haven’t been careful with cleaning it.
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by Kara E.
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by Kara E.
OMG Its all I should really have to say. This brush is wonderfully amazing. Its so soft, made with natural hairs (discontinued). Blends so nicely. I just love touching it because of how soft it is. Its VERY expensive...VERY!! If you have the money, go for it!
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by Rachel C.
Review all these and love them...This was my fav.brush in the set...lux as they come unisex colors I love them Tom Ford Cheek Brush Tom Ford Foundation Cream Brush
Julliette P.
Davis, CA
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by Julliette P.
This is such an expensive bronzer brush but my curiosity was high and I wanted to experience it for myself. I will admit I do not use it all the time because I prefer a smaller brush to really contour and target my cheek & face application. However this brush is so luxurious and feels excellent on the skin because it’s so soft . It blends all formulas effortlessly
Sherly R.
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush uploaded by Sherly R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Well it is hard to rate this brush due to the company deciding to switch from natuural fibers (goat hair) to synthetic fibers. I have both, the natural and synthetic one and let me tell you there is no comparison at all! The natural fiber brush helps you distribute the powder effortlessly and without wasting product or time. The brush with synthetic fibers is very soft and is an okay brush but if you are going to apply your powder (bronzer) with it, well, be prepare to spend some time blending...and blending...and blending. I use this synthetic brush more for translucent powders than bronzer and it does a good job at it. I say the synthetic fibers brush is comparable to an Elf brush. I wish they would have kept the natural fiber brush and bring out the synthetic fiber line so we as consumers had a choice, you know like Wayne Goss did.
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Fluffiest brush of all time! This is a silky soft synthetic brush and while it is the most expensive brush I own it is one of my favorites. To me it is the equivalent of brushing your face with a with a teddy bear. It also holds up well between washes and its bristles barely fall out.
Shaina C.
I love this bronzer brush it’s the perfect amount of fluffy the bronzer applies and blends with very little application no need to go over it ruin your foundation
tazim S.
Dallas, TX
I bought this a couple of days ago and noticed that the hairs were already shedding. I don’t understand how a product this expensive could be made so poorly? I am debating on giving this another try or returning it!
Amanda L.
Vero Beach, FL
I loved this so much more when it was natural hairs. The synthetic version is not worth the price. I’m glad I purchased it before it turned exclusively synthetic.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,270 reviews
I love this brush for applying bronzer! Tom Ford products are amazing quality. This is actually a fairly large brush but it blends bronzer into the skin flawlessly. Love the dense bristles but they're soft. Also the quality of Tom Ford brushes make the price tag totally worth it. T ot al game changer! Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salma O.
Dublin, CA
il y a un an
Carley M. il y a un an
I LOVE this brush for bronzer, its actually a fairly large brush but the bristles are dense. Blends lile a dream.
Zariah S.
il y a un an
Is the current Tom Ford Bronzer Brush as good as the natural haired one they had before?
Ishwari O.
Mount Tremper , NY
il y a 3 ans
For those of you who have the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush, does it has "Japan AA7S" written on it? I am looking for the original natural hair version. I notice some of the brushes don't even have Japan engraved on them. How can you tell if one is synthetic or not? Are the synthetic brushes made in Japan too? Please help :)Tom Ford Bronzer Brush
Sherly R. il y a 2 ans
Hi! It has been a strugle for me too to get my hands on one of the Tom Ford bronzer brushes made with natural hair (goat hair). The brushes with natural hair only say "Japan" on the handle, close to the golden ferule. All the other newer brushes sa "Japan followed by a number and the letter S" that letter S stands for synthetic. The Tom Ford brushes that don't even say "Japan" are knock offs. I am hoping the brand brings back the natural hair brushes once they see the synthetic ones don't sell well.