BY TOM FORD

What it is: A clutch-size lipstick with sheer to full coverage, in matte to metallic finishes.

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Soja Seed Extract.
- Brazilian Murumuru Butter.
- Chamomilla Flower Oil.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens.

What else you need to know: To TOM FORD, there is no more dramatic accessory than a perfect lip. Boys & Girls showcases a decadent wardrobe of rich, vivacious, sensuous shades that influence a mood and transform a look for maximum impact. Rare and exotic ingredients create an ultra-creamy texture with incredibly smooth application.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly to the lips from the bullet or with lip brush.
-Layer a metallic Boy over any Boys & Girls formula (each sold separately).
-Layer a sheer Girl over or under any Boys & Girls formula (each sold separately).

Ingredients

-Soja Seed Extract.
-Brazilian Murumuru Butter.
-Chamomilla Flower Oil.

About the Brand

TOM FORD

Tom Ford is a celebrated American designer who launched his brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury. With menswear, women’s wear, accessories, eyewear, and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance and superior workmanship.

TOM FORD Boys & Girls Lip Color
  • "Absolutely loving these TOM FORD lipsticks! Debated on buying these but glad I did. The color stays on and does not smudge. Love the shade. It is darker than it looks. The texture is soft and creamy and glides on smoothly. Beautiful, pigmented shades with a range more expensive than most brands, and definitely feels like a creamy, luxurious, satiny lipstick. However, like many others have remarked, $36 for this size (only just a little bit bigger than your average 100 point perk lipstick) is a quite hefty - you're basically paying for the Tom Ford name. The color is very sophisticated and looks great on my lips. The only gripe I have is that there's so little product! But man, I'm willing to go for it." in 9 reviews
  • "Love these products....i bought all these shades and I got them from Sephora...some were out of stock but I ended up waiting and finally got them all. Totally recommend. They glide on smoothly and long lasting power of up to 8 hours which is a huge bonus for me....grab these while they are available ladies...can never have too many lippies and these are a great collection. (I posted pics of all 100 shades with my review, but only one is showing up...sorry to those who want to see...it shows when I edit the review so ya)" in 3 reviews
Maranda H.
Review for: Other more...
Update- Lipstick broke at base where it connects to tube after two days.  I’ve seen a couple people say this.  Rating down from 5 stars to 3.  So dissapointed, love the wear and color.  I went to the Tom Ford store and they don’t stand by their products.  3 stars to 1.  I had it, I loved their makeup.

Color:  Sweet Mystery
Ok, I have NEVER spent this much on lipstick before.  I like a nude with a tiny bit of purple in it and it seems so hard to find a nude that doesn’t wash me out.  I went in the Tom Ford retail to swatch the foundation and this was the exact color I had been searching for!  I tried it out and it has this beautiful nude with gold metallic shimmer that doesn’t look like I’m wearing glitter on my lips.  The pigment, coverage, and staying power is amazing.  I just ate lunch and my lips look great.  This is almost the same color as the color Peter but seems a small bit lighter and shimmery.  Keep that in mind if it is too pale for your tastes.  It looks wonderful with my Benefit Gold Rush blush!
Aaleen C.
Portland, OR
Review for: ARMIE - Matte finish more...
I am a sucker for all things Tom Ford. The branding and packaging of their lip sticks is always so chic, and the quality of the color is great. My only issue is that they are a bit expensive compared to other brands.
Beth W.
This is another product firmly on my 'Oh no... I love it!' list. I'd always wanted to try TF lipskicks, but the price scared me off. I already have a thing for YSL and Guerlain, I did NOT need to fall in love with another high end lip color. But I jumped at the chance to try a sample, and fell in love. Indian Rose is my perfect MLBB color, and I found it shockingly long lasting for a bullet lipstick. I found that it wore off evenly and prettily. Honestly I could not find a down side. So here's yet another high end love I've found. And I am so glad I did.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I am wholly disappointed and disheartened because TF shoes and makeup were some of my favs. Were. I have a 17 yr old daughter I’m trying to teach to be a good human. Not an orifice for someone else’s pleasure. In addition, I work with victims of sexual trafficking and this is definitely for men. Not women. Sad to say goodbye to a brand I love(d). But women are a lot more than a vagina. And this has to be THE most anti-woman thing I have seen. Interested how so called feminists feel about being defined by their vagina. Your power is in your intelligence, your heart, your hustle, your LOVE.
SHAME ON YOU TOM FORD!!!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at my local Sephora. I chose the shade 03 Casablanca. The lipstick has no scent and does apply smoothly. The color is pretty well pigmented but I found that the color did not last very long and it did feather easily. The formula is very comfortable to wear and my lips do feel soft and well hydrated.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
You can't go wrong with Tom Ford lipsticks! They have such a wide variety of shades that suit all skintones and undertones. The price point is high, yes, but they feel like butter on the lips and give such a beautiful wash of color. My review is for the shade Blush Nude but really, I feel the same way about all of them. I only wish I could have every shade they've made but at least they come out with the Lips and Boys collection (mini sizes at a bit of a lower price point) so that I'm able to try more.
Katie V.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Omg i love these lipsticks! They are so soft and hydrating. Looks so beautiful on the lips and lasts all day! A but pricy but worth it. I only have one color and i will deff be buying more. I did notice mine does have sparkles in it when i tried to wipe it away, just to keep in mind when purchasing. Not sure if all of them have that.
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
These lipsticks have a beautiful texture and finish. They are comfortable to wear and last a long time on the lips. I personally prefer the matte finish which is why I’m giving 4 stars for the cream finish. I would definitely recommend these to someone that’s looking to add a special touch of luxury to their lip collection!
Madlenovich Y.
Tom Ford is one of thee best in creating a makeup line this lip stick is so beautiful I love how it feels on my lips I also bought this for my mom she’s in love with it   Definitely last long and well you do pay more but that’s because the brand is after all tom ford and it met my expectations
Calley B.
Plymouth, MI
I got a mini of Indian Rose in a Sephora Play Luxury edition.  I was excited to try it because usually high end brands have great quality.  It applies easy and is creamy, but I don't particularly find it long lasting.  The color is absolutely gorgeous and would work on any skin tone, but honestly my biggest issue is that this product bleeds major.  I constantly find myself cleaning up the sides of my lips.  So that is my warning to those of you who don't wear lip liners.  This formula also isn't hydrating or anything and isn't the most pigmented lipstick I have ever used, so be aware of that as well.
Gina A.
Is Tom Ford really worth the price tag?
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I'd really like to try this shade, but I can't justify spending over $30 for it. Is it worth it? Is it long wearing?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it long lasting????
Athena G.
Any suggestions on good colors?! New..old..I'm obsessed!
Claire A.
Hi I was wondering how much this product cost and how long does it last on your lips?

Amazon