BY TOM FORD

A 6ml touch point pen designed with a rollerball applicator. A luxurious and sensual fragrance of rich, dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids, and spice, tom ford's black orchid is both modern and timeless. Bottled in fluted, black-glass, black orchid makes an unforgettable statement of iconic style and worldly glamour.

Brianne B.
Erie, PA
This perfume is great! I barely have to apply any and I get such a strong smell from it that I can spread to other parts of my body. I usually just apply it to my wrist and then transfer it to my other wrist and then my chest. The smell is very mature in my opinion.
Dawn M.
I can't say enough good things about this.When I wear this I feel expensive.This is a stronger smelling scent which I'm very fond of.You do not need much to smell fantastic.
Blythe H.
This is my absolute favourite winter/cold weather scent.  The deep musky-ness of Black Orchid is intoxicating and complex.  I absolutely love it.  It's very strong, so tread cautiously, but it dries down softly and beautifully and has excellent staying power.  This is not for younger women who enjoy overly floral or sugary scents.  It's a mature (but not old!) scent.
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm pretty obsessed with this scent. When it first goes on it can be a bit "sugared" in its smell, but on the dry down that fades into something more sophisticated and spicy. I see a lot of people describe this as a going out scent only, but I think it depends on your general affect. It's one of several I keep in rotation and do wear to work. Am delighted for the travel size, and only wish more of the Tom Ford scents came in this size. Do note: unlike other roller balls, this is less about the motion over skin, and more about how much pressure you use. If you use too much, perfume goes everywhere, if you don't use any, nothing happens.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this scent. It's not too floral, it's actual a semi musky yet still feminine scent. I get lots of commitments every time I wear it. Also a little goes a long way. I got a sample roller ball about half this size and its lasted me a couple weeks and I still have more than half left.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
This is a scent that can't be cloned. Musky but sweet. Ancient jasmine and asian is what my nose tells me. Woodsy vanilla but something mysterious
Shay W.
Has hints of sweetness but it's not overwhelming. The scent will last all night but won't overpower others. Received a sample from Sephora.
Kristen M.
Brick, NJ
Love this smell. Love it for special occasions. You don't need a lot and last for so long. Tom Ford does it right.
Gina A.
A little spicier than the velvet orchid, this strikes me as somewhat peppery. Really lovely and sophisticated.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
It's wonderful, sexy, dark and mysterious. It's my next purchase for sure. It'll be my winter smell.