Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume by Tom Ford for Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml Unboxed

BY TOM FORD

Black Orchid By Tom Ford Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz Women : The First Perfume Under His Own Name. For The Designer, The Black Orchid - A Rare, Hybrid Bloom - Has The Most Desirable Fragrance Of All. Voluptuously Garbed In Notes Of Truffle, Ylang-Ylang,... see more...

Dana S.
I have to admit, I totally bought this fragerance during the wrong season.  I purchased it during the Sephora bizarre and saved 20% during spring.  I think this is more of a winter/fall scent.  It is dark and musky and very nice.
The first time I put it on I hated it.  I was so anxious to see how the perfume smelled I put it on right before bed.  Bad idea, made me ill all night.  I had to get up during the night and wash it off my wrists because it was all I could smell.  I was so bummed out.
The next time I put it on, I put it on my wrists and on my bra.  As the day wore on, I found myself smelling my wrist because the smell was so alluring.  The staying power is incredible. It sort of remind me of Men's Calvin Klein Obsession, but for woman.  I'm sorry I am horrible at describing scents.  I would suggest definitely buying this one....in the fall however.  Maybe during Sephora's sale to save yourself 20%
Kristin A.
Homewood
Love this perfume! It’s for that darker side of yourself. When you want to feel like a sexy seductress. Definitely not a light perfume, but still super feminine. It’s at the essence of what it is to be female. Definitely expensive, but out of all my perfumes it’s one of two I always reach for. This one is for night and the other is for day. I love this so much I made sure to have a back up in case I use this one up, (I’m a little perfume crazy). My fiancé also loves this one! Big thumbs up!
ashley p.
Love this perfume !!!!! I need to have another you should try it and best believe you will love it like I did.
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
This perfume is one of my favs. TOM FORD produces the best perfumes out their! I have numerous foundations and all of them will forever be a 5 star product. Till now i have not come by a bad tom ford perfume. I love strong woody oud smell, but this has a softness to it making it feminine yet bold. As the hours go buy the undertones and notes of the foundation come to love this is a perfume thay just keeps giving.
Pros:
Smell
Packaging
Lasting power of the perfume
It really is a stand out perfume

Cons; pricey but worth it especially if your a perfume addict like me!

I want the while collection! Slowly and surely I shall buy them all.
Demi S.
Smells incredible ! Very pricy but SO worth it! Lasts absolutely ages! Even through washing clothes! Highly recommend if you want a LONG lasting indulgent perfume! You will get a ton of compliments x
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Husband is loving his tom ford perfume we got for fathers day . I want to try some for myself . Any of you have this? How does this smell like?