MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Black Orchid Parfum 17oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray

TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Woody SpicesKey Notes: Black Truffle, Black Orchid, PatchouliFragrance Description: In this new olfactive journey, ylang-ylang is amplified while rum absolute and black plum become even more pronounced, augmenting the sensuality of TOM FORD's original perfume, Black Orchid Eau de Parfum. About the Bottle: This scent is presented in an all-over gold bottle and is inspired by a streamlined, modern interpretation of 1920s and 1930s architecture.

Would you say this perfume is well worth the price?
What are the fragrance notes?
Does anyone else think this could be a unisex fragrance? I feel like the right type of guy could pull this off because it’s not too sweet or fruity.[product:tom-ford-black-orchid-parfum-17oz/-50-ml-parfum-spray]
Start your review of TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Megan R.
Boca Raton, FL
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Megan R.
If you’re looking for a new perfume this is it. I personally wasn’t looking for a new one, however, I received this as part of a vox box and I’ve been sold. It’s probably the most long-lasting perfume I’ve ever worn. I sprayed one or two spritzes before a night out, and I had people coming up to me all night asking if it was me that smelt “that good”. The older version of the perfume had more of a floral smell, where as the new one has a rich sweet, mature smell which I love. Also, the bottle looks great on my counter top!
Hilary |.
Costa Mesa, CA
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Hilary |.
Love the essence of this perform. I have always had a lot of trouble finding a simple, elegant scent and I was very pleased with this one.
Miranda S.
Lexington, KY
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Miranda S.
I am obsessed with this perfume! It is very strong and bold, so you don’t need much! It’s warm with notes of orchid, rum, black truffle, and patchouli! This is a grown and sexy perfume for sure!
Madison D.
Owego, NY
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Madison D.
I do like the scent of this perfume however it’s a little too feminine for my liking. I prefer something more woodsy and deep whereas this scent is light and floral. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous so I surely will be keeping it around!
Abby H.
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Abby H.
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Abby H.
You can tell this is a high quality product that keeps its scent for hours. It’s very long-lasting & the bottle is really beautiful. The scent isn’t for me. Not woodsy enough, semi-grandma-ish. Just depends on the person as far as the scent. But the product itself is worth the price in my opinion.
Cameryn J.
Gainesville, FL
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Cameryn J.
I am in love this this perfume. I think it is the perfect balance of warm florals and spices. It’s a beautifully unique smell I haven’t had before. This is the perfect perfume for everyday wear or a formal event. It can be used by either male or female. One spray goes a long way so this bottle should last you a long time.
Lindsay G.
Winchester, VA
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Lindsay G.
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Lindsay G.
I really liked the packaging and vibe of this perfume but the scent is not my favorite. I think for the right person it would be perfect.
Natalee J.
Montebello, CA
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Natalee J.
At first I thought it was too heavy but then it slowly started smelling sweet and perfect as the night went on ! The bottle is absolutely beautiful and you just need a small squirt to last all day and night .
Yuliya V.
Redwood City, CA
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Yuliya V.
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Yuliya V.
Black orchid is the aroma of wealth and luxury. It doesn't matter this flavor suit well for you, or not, you can't deny its belonging to the world of luxury. The packaging of the product looks amazing - it is a glossy, stylish, and beautiful golden bottle which makes me crazy like the person who loves everything golden and shiny. I'm not a big expert in the world of perfume and I don't have that super-sensitive sense of smell that can pick up all the notes, but I definitely can feel the aroma of patchouli with the musky hue of truffle. This perfume is strong, deep, and definitely not for people who loves the smell of freshness and lightness. This fragrance is for those who prefer a more composite, warm, and musky scent framed by floral notes. Nevertheless, I didn't notice the Black Orchid has a very strong trail that people can feel from a mile away. Opposite, this scent doesn't scream about its presence on you. Black Orchid merges with your skin! Do you know this feeling when you bend over for greet to a well-groomed and tastefully dressed woman, and your nose catches this very haze of a slightly sweet, tart, and enchanting scent? Yes, this is how I see Black Orchid Perfume. Summing up, I want to say that this is a persistent and multi-phase aroma. In contrast to the old version, it is more expressive and persistent thanks to the musky notes. This is probably why it is considered as unisex perfume, but honestly, I see it more suitable for women.
Kieu H.
TOM FORD Black Orchid Parfum 1.7oz/ 50 mL Parfum Spray uploaded by Kieu H.
Beautiful scent. However it’s not for everyone. It’s warm and deep and perfect for fall or winter seasons. One spray goes a long way and will last the entire day! I would buy this again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...