BY TOM FORD

The custom grown (and über rare) TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID is the show-stopping note in this incredibly luxurious scent. While sultry woods and rich fruit accords help to bring out the skin's natural perfume, the jet-black, art-deco inspired bottle adds to the fragrances overall glamour. Notes: Bergamot, Citrus, Mandarin, Black Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lotus Wood, Orchid, Spicy Floral Accord, Orchid (Tom Ford Black Accord), Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense, Vanilla. Style: Luxurious. Sensual. Timeless. see more...

• Is the scent good? Is it worth the money? 2 Answers
  • I want this so bad. I like the style and the color because black ...2 Answers
  • I've smelled this in person at Sephora. Has anyone bought this as...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "A great sexy night out fragrance that smells amazing on men as well. " in 1 review
  • "LOL No lie I don't know if it's cause I'm a patchouli person or what but I will NEVER stop wearing this I drown myself in it I get compliments often I don't wear this in the summer since my body is strange with strong scents due to being hot Oh my god you have to try this is you like heavy strong parfums" in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite fragrance its sophisticated and sultry but also sweet." in 1 review
  • "It is unique and if you're looking for a signature scent this may be for you." in 1 review
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Love it Love it this this perfume is great it is the best perfume I've ever used in my life I bought it at Sephora and it's just been a wonderful experience in using this perfume everyday this is one of a stronger type perfume and I adore it if you're not into that stronger type perfumes I would not recommend it for you but I adore stronger type perfumes especially when you're going into a large crowd of people you really stand out
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
After spraying it for the first time I didnt like it at first. It didnt smell bad but it wasnt amazing or distinct. As I allowed it to sit for a few moments the scent started to change. I liked it much more after it mingled with my skin. It was not as strong and definitely more pleasant.
Megan C.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells fresh and floral but has an underlying scent that's a little bit more mysterious and nature. I recommend it highly! A strong, long lasting scent they will help you stand out! It's a must try
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
I absolutely LOVE Tom Ford Black Orchid!! It has such a nice, sexy scent. It's just a little heavier than I normally wear but the perfume layered with the lotion lasts the whole entire day!!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A one of a kind type of fragrance. Unmissable notes that goes very well together. You certainly get a lot of compliments wearing this fragrance. Tom Ford did an amazing job with this one!!
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black
I purchased a small quantity because it had rave reviews. When I received it I was a little skeptical and turned off by how strong the scent was before taking it out of the package. It had been advertised as a spicy scent but to me it smelled more of a strong floral, almost "old lady" type scent. When I finally wore it it was super strong but began to mellow after about half an hour. Throughout the day the aroma became less of a punch in the nose and more subtle and pleasing. It's a long lasting scent. It's a more sophisticated grown up scent. I spray mine on after my shower on bare skin, about 30 mins before going to work, so it doesn't overwhelm my coworkers. Also I don't recommend layering with other scents.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
Review for: TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
I received a sample of this fragrance recently. When I purchase perfumes,I prefer a floral and or light citrus scent, and not crazy on sandalwood scents. However Tom Ford's Black Orchid made me a believer. The sandalwood notes did no overwhelm and it enhanced the floral notes. It was too bad that the sample was not a larger size. I plan on buying a larger bottle in the future.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
This one of my all time favorite fragrances. It has amazing staying power and 1-2 sprays is enough for the fragrance to last all day or all night. People always compliment me when I wear this scent. It has a warm, dark and somewhat spicy scent so if you lean towards scents such as Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black,  etc then you will more than likely love this perfume. I always gravitate towards scents with hints of bergamot, vanilla, and spicy tones and this perfume includes these.
Lenka C.
Review for: TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
anytime i wear this fragrance it lasts me allllll day long and i get dozens of compliments. it's such a sexy scent... with spicy undertones it smells so mysterious and unique. I have repurchased it 2x now and will continue to do so because I have not found a fragrance I like better. Between this and the velvet orchid.... i am hooked!
Hilary B.
TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID Eau de Parfum Spray
I have been wearing this perfume daily for the last few years and though it may be a little pricy for some the scent does last all day so I would say you definitely get what you pay for. I get asked all of the time by complete strangers about what perfume I am wearing and where can they purchase it. I was really happy that Sephora starting carrying this because for years I could only find it at Nordstrom's.
Elizabeth O.
I have heard good things about this perfume i wish I could try it but I don't want to waste money for no reason so please anyone let me know if this perfume is worth it
Zoe B.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up a vogue magazine and found this amazing fragrance. I want to know if it is worth the price to buy a whole bottle?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this in Sephora, and was instantly in love with this fragrance. Is this worth the price? Does it last a long time?
Maria F.
Is the scent good? Is it worth the money?
Tasha L.
Lansing, MI
I really want to buy this fragrance but I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews. how long does the fragrance last on your skin?