MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good and I have used other products from this line. Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray
Is this product actually worth it?
i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good?Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray
Start your review of Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
This is my absolute favorite fragrance its sophisticated and sultry but also sweet.in reviews
...person or what but I will NEVER stop wearing this I drown myself in it I get compliments often I don't wear this in the summer since my body is strange with strong scents due to being hot Oh my god you have to try this is you like heavy strong parfumsin reviews
A great sexy night out fragrance that smells amazing on men as well. in reviews
It is unique and if you're looking for a signature scent this may be for you.in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jolie D.
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is Tom Ford black orchid and it comes in different sizes at different price points. It is a high end item. This is unisex. Smells like a cross between a creamy flambé desert and exotic flowers. There are quite a few ingredients in this, including bergamot, ylang-ylang, black truffle, dark florals like black orchid, patchouli, vanilla, and balsam to name a few. This is a heavier scent and a little goes a long way.
Melanie F.
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very strong, unisex type perfume. I find a lot of Tom Ford fragrances are like that, very powerful, almost overwhelming. This is a scent that everyone in the room will smell when you walk in.
Fiona W.
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Fiona W.
This is my go to perfume for when I want to feel very sultry and mysterious. The sillage and longevity of this scent are incredible, some of the best I’ve experienced. This is technically a cologne but it’s such a lovely mix of masculine and feminine that Tom Ford does so well. It does have floral notes that give it a softness, but mostly I would describe this as bold. It smells of dark chocolate, patchouli and truffles. This feels like a scent that would be worn by a rich, untouchable woman.
Mary G.
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Mary G.
This really is a beautiful fragrance. I received a deluxe sample from Sephora, and I was really happy to be able to try this before buying it. I love niche fragrances that are more of gourmand type of compositions, and this scent fit that bill. I give it 5 stars for composition, but I have to take 2 stars off because it doesn’t last longer than 20 minutes or so.
Stephanie B.
Las Cruces, NM
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Stephanie B.
This product was really not my type of perfume. The smell was too strong for my liking and musky smell. I honestly think it’s a bit pricey but for the price you get a really huge perfume. As of improvements don’t have much to say because I disliked the smell.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gaby H.
Gloucester City, NJ
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Gaby H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My mom received this cologne a while ago but didn’t had time to review it because I wasn’t home to receive it! However, SHE LOVED IT. I decided to give it to her a gift and she uses it now for fancy dinners and it smells so good, it matches her personality! Totally recomendable
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nona K.
Covina, CA
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nona K.
This scent is unmistakable. It reminds me a bit if licorice - sweet and bitter all at once. It’s elegant and sophisticated. It lingers forever... a light application will still be detectable on your coat or whatever you wear after applying it. It’s best for cool nights or winter.
Nate M.
Gilbert, AZ
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nate M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a small amount of this cologne as a gift, and ever since I have been hooked. The smell is warm and draws people in close. It is very potent, and it takes just a small amount to last all day. I notice that as the day progresses, the smell of the cologne also changes as it mixes with your natural body oils.
Chelsey B.
Ankeny, IA
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Chelsey B.
My husband and I both wear this perfume. It smells completely different on both of us and no one can believe it when we tell them we wear the same fragrance. The bottles are gender neutral as well. We will definitely continue to buy this product!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by MANDY K.
I love this fragrance! In true Tom Ford fashion, the aesthetic of this matte black, flask shaped bottle is so elegant and bold! I would consider this a unisex fragrance, but I think it leans more towards masculine. This is a very earthy, sophisticated scent with top notes of truffle and of course orchid. The base of this has a woodsy medley of sandalwood, incense, and vetiver. A bouquet of other floral notes help to give it some freshness, and a few mild  fruity notes really cuts and brightens up the scent so it isn't super heavy. A little goes a long way with this one, and the lasting power is good.

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
il y a 10 jours
Sharon W. il y a 5 heures
Go to a store that sales it and they can make you a sample if they don’t have any. I’m sure you will love it!
Laritza C.
Hampton, VA
il y a 4 mois
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray ? Where i can buy this fragrance?
Katelyn G. il y a 4 mois