BY TOM FORD

Black Orchid By Tom Ford Eau De Parfum Spray 1, 7 Oz For Women see more...

Margaret J.
Panama City, FL
I have bought and re bought this perfume multiple times! It is my favorite, i like to think its my signature scent. I have friends and family that same when they think of me they think of this scent! It is a little bit on the pricer side but it is so worth it. I love it so much I even have backup bottles for when I run out.
Blythe H.
This is my absolute favourite winter/cold weather scent.  The deep musky-ness of Black Orchid is intoxicating and complex.  I absolutely love it.  It's very strong, so tread cautiously, but it dries down softly and beautifully and has excellent staying power.  This is not for younger women who enjoy overly floral or sugary scents.  It's a mature (but not old!) scent.
Zach B.
Philadelphia
This spray is HEAVEN in a bottle. I would say that it is pretty unisex.. The scent is very dark and sophisticated. It’s a floral scent that reminds me of late nights in New York City. I bought the rollerball and love it! It is long lasting as well, so you don’t have to worry about going through it too quickly!
Very strong wintery smell!!! Long lasting fragrance! Only requires one to two sprays to get a strong smell!