BY TOM FORD

A luxurious and sensual fragrance of rich, dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids, and spice, tom ford's black orchid is both modern and timeless. Bottled in fluted, black-glass, black orchid makes an unforgettable statement of iconic style and worldly glamour.

Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum

Start your review of Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It is unique and if you're looking for a signature scent this may be for you." in 1 review
  • "LOL No lie I don't know if it's cause I'm a patchouli person or what but I will NEVER stop wearing this I drown myself in it I get compliments often I don't wear this in the summer since my body is strange with strong scents due to being hot Oh my god you have to try this is you like heavy strong parfums" in 1 review
  • "A great sexy night out fragrance that smells amazing on men as well. " in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite fragrance its sophisticated and sultry but also sweet." in 1 review
krissinda d.
This is my go to scent. I LOVE Tom Ford Black Orchid. I worked in a perfume store and the owner said he didn't know why so many people liked this perfume because he wasn't a fan. So I never tried it. Until I got a sample through Sephora and couldn't believe I didn't smell it when I worked at a perfume store I could've got a discount. I got the sample pack at sephora and it comes with a certificate to get a full size perfume and I went in and choose this one. It smells strong at first and I sprayed too much the first time. But give it time after a few minutes it smells so good.
Brittany R.
Bangor, ME
I got this as a part of my ScentBird subscription because the notes of patchouli and sandalwood. I was skeptical because I was not a fan of the scent inside the bottle, but mixed with my body chemistry - this is by far one of my favorite perfumes I’ve ever owned. It’s got a seductive scent that isn’t too overpowering, the patchouli is pretty prevalent. Haven’t gotten a bad comment about it yet!
Just D.
Quincy, MA
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum is a parfum is without a doubt my go-to. The first time I smelled it was kind of a bad experience, I immediately associated it with how a grandma would smell. I tried it on my wrist, so after an hour or so, I felt the aroma changed completely into a more sophisticated, unique, rich scent that I couldn’t help to love. It is strong and bold, for sure, don’t get confuse! A spray is all you will need.
Dana S.
I have to admit, I totally bought this fragerance during the wrong season.  I purchased it during the Sephora bizarre and saved 20% during spring.  I think this is more of a winter/fall scent.  It is dark and musky and very nice.
The first time I put it on I hated it.  I was so anxious to see how the perfume smelled I put it on right before bed.  Bad idea, made me ill all night.  I had to get up during the night and wash it off my wrists because it was all I could smell.  I was so bummed out.
The next time I put it on, I put it on my wrists and on my bra.  As the day wore on, I found myself smelling my wrist because the smell was so alluring.  The staying power is incredible. It sort of remind me of Men's Calvin Klein Obsession, but for woman.  I'm sorry I am horrible at describing scents.  I would suggest definitely buying this one....in the fall however.  Maybe during Sephora's sale to save yourself 20%
Stephanie B.
Pace
Purchased at: Sephora
When I first sprayed this perfume I HATED it. It had this medicinal smell that was a huge turn off. Once it had been sitting on my skin for a few minutes the smell changed completely to this warm, sweet, musky scent. It's a mature, dark scent but I love it (just not at first spray)!
misshoneypotlips B.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I was given the tom ford black orchid perfume as a gift and fell in love with its light but dark scent lats a long time and makes things so much sexier and the bottle is a beauty to have on my vanity
Sehar C.
OAKLAND GARDENS, NY
One of my favorite perfume. I got it as a gift and since then I love it. The scent is amazing. Every time I wear this I always have people ask me what am I wearing. Tom Ford fragrances are amazing.
Christian M.
New Castle
Purchased at: Sephora
I loveeeee this fragrance. This has been my favorite perfume for several years now. It’s a sexy scent, which I love because I’m not a floral or fruity kind of girl. I would highly recommend it, there’s nothing else like it
Jamie D.
Columbus
I purchased this on a recommendation and I love it. It’s so pretty. The bottle is beautiful. I think most will like this and I would suggest trying it. It is pricey but a great fragrance usually is.
Savannah F.
10 lancer drive cartersville georgia
I love Tom Ford. This scent is husky almost. It has a deep undertone for women and men love it. I love the sleek looking bottle as well. A must have in my regular rotation of scents!
Elizabeth O.
Hempstead, NY
I have heard good things about this perfume i wish I could try it but I don't want to waste money for no reason so please anyone let me know if this perfume is worth it
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I smelled this in Sephora, and was instantly in love with this fragrance. Is this worth the price? Does it last a long time?
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
I really want to try this. Is this worth the money? Does the smell last?

Macy's