BY TOM FORD

A luxurious and sensual fragrance of rich, dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids, and spice, tom ford's black orchid is both modern and timeless. Bottled in fluted, black-glass, black orchid makes an unforgettable statement of iconic style and worldly glamour.

Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum
  • "It is unique and if you're looking for a signature scent this may be for you." in 1 review
  • "LOL No lie I don't know if it's cause I'm a patchouli person or what but I will NEVER stop wearing this I drown myself in it I get compliments often I don't wear this in the summer since my body is strange with strong scents due to being hot Oh my god you have to try this is you like heavy strong parfums" in 1 review
  • "A great sexy night out fragrance that smells amazing on men as well. " in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite fragrance its sophisticated and sultry but also sweet." in 1 review
krissinda d.
This is my go to scent. I LOVE Tom Ford Black Orchid. I worked in a perfume store and the owner said he didn't know why so many people liked this perfume because he wasn't a fan. So I never tried it. Until I got a sample through Sephora and couldn't believe I didn't smell it when I worked at a perfume store I could've got a discount. I got the sample pack at sephora and it comes with a certificate to get a full size perfume and I went in and choose this one. It smells strong at first and I sprayed too much the first time. But give it time after a few minutes it smells so good.
Just D.
Quincy, MA
Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum is a parfum is without a doubt my go-to. The first time I smelled it was kind of a bad experience, I immediately associated it with how a grandma would smell. I tried it on my wrist, so after an hour or so, I felt the aroma changed completely into a more sophisticated, unique, rich scent that I couldn’t help to love. It is strong and bold, for sure, don’t get confuse! A spray is all you will need.
Dana S.
I have to admit, I totally bought this fragerance during the wrong season.  I purchased it during the Sephora bizarre and saved 20% during spring.  I think this is more of a winter/fall scent.  It is dark and musky and very nice.
The first time I put it on I hated it.  I was so anxious to see how the perfume smelled I put it on right before bed.  Bad idea, made me ill all night.  I had to get up during the night and wash it off my wrists because it was all I could smell.  I was so bummed out.
The next time I put it on, I put it on my wrists and on my bra.  As the day wore on, I found myself smelling my wrist because the smell was so alluring.  The staying power is incredible. It sort of remind me of Men's Calvin Klein Obsession, but for woman.  I'm sorry I am horrible at describing scents.  I would suggest definitely buying this one....in the fall however.  Maybe during Sephora's sale to save yourself 20%
Stephanie B.
Pace
Purchased at: Sephora
When I first sprayed this perfume I HATED it. It had this medicinal smell that was a huge turn off. Once it had been sitting on my skin for a few minutes the smell changed completely to this warm, sweet, musky scent. It's a mature, dark scent but I love it (just not at first spray)!
misshoneypotlips B.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I was given the tom ford black orchid perfume as a gift and fell in love with its light but dark scent lats a long time and makes things so much sexier and the bottle is a beauty to have on my vanity
Lyudmila P.
Coon Rapids
I go Tom Ford two samples bottles first bottle is Black Ford and second bottle is Velvet Orchid. after listening to reviews and the notes in this perfume are very intoxicating and sexy. I absolutely love this fragrance and it is definitely worth every penny. Long lasting and you will get compliments everytime you were it. Thank Tom Ford for my samples.
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
If you’re into bold long-lasting scents this one is perfect for winter. Like all Tom Ford fragrances this one lasts all day. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. It is kind of pricey but because it’s something I’d only wear in the cooler months and only need a couple of squirts of I know it will last me and is definitely worth the price tag.
PAMELA G.
BALTIMORE
My favorite perfume!  It has such a unique smell and I rarely meet other people with it on.  It is elegant and subtle enough for everyday wear.  It is a bit pricier than others but worth the price tag.  The bottle is very well made and I will definitely buy again!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I’ll start off by saying I love patchouli; not patchouli oil like older men who wear tie dye enjoy, but the herbaceous, green, fresh patchouli scent (think Lush). That being said, I don’t find it to be too pronounced in Black Orchid. Originally I hated Black Orchid, but I tried it on once and was sold. I’ve never purchased it (so expensive...) but I will! Whenever Sephora offers it as a 100pt sample, I always get it. I receive compliments every time I wear it and it brings back many wonderful memories. It’s great for giving you a confidence boost—this scent makes me feel powerful.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this perfume. I am not giving it all 5 stars because I think that the purple one the velvet orchid is mostly the number one choice for me as the best perfume of Tom Ford. I love this for the winter weather or for private high class parties than every day wear.
Elizabeth O.
Hempstead, NY
I have heard good things about this perfume i wish I could try it but I don't want to waste money for no reason so please anyone let me know if this perfume is worth it
Zoe B.
Long Beach, CA
I picked up a vogue magazine and found this amazing fragrance. I want to know if it is worth the price to buy a whole bottle?
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I smelled this in Sephora, and was instantly in love with this fragrance. Is this worth the price? Does it last a long time?
Patty G.
Which is your favorite Tom Ford Perfume?

Macy's