Tom Ford Beauty Eye Color Quad TOM FORD - Orchid haze

BY TOM FORD

TOM FORDEye Color QuadNM Beauty Award Finalist 2015DetailsThe centerpiece of the Tom Ford color collection. Each eye color quad is designed with four opulent complementing shades that achieve multiple looks. From a bold, smoky eye, to a sexy slash of color and everything in between. Formulated with advanced color processes, the four luxurious finishes-sheer sparkle, satin, shimmer, and matte-offer a spectrum of intensity and effects and deliver incredible shade fidelity and outstanding adhesion. Two custom applicators included. 0. 21 oz. /6gDesigner About Tom Ford: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

Tom Ford Beauty Eye Color Quad TOM FORD - Orchid haze
Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I got sucked into this product by beauty influencers on YouTube. I tried making this product work because it’s gorgeous but I couldn’t! For the price you expect out of this world pigmentation and the glitters to sparkle so bright the nasa space shuttle can see it.

I tried the glitter with my finger (my personal favorite method) and it stuck more to my finger than on my eyelid! I tried with the applicator that came with the quad and got the same thing. I just don’t get how you can spend close to 100$ for four eyeshadows and have such poor quality. You are honestly paying for the brand name, and the velvet pouch it comes in. Such a major disappointment! Only reason I gave it two stars is because the shadows are stunning colors and would be a great palette if you can make it work.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
I had such high hopes for this product being TF. The matte shades worked well, but the shimmer shades had no pigment. And you can not build with them no matter how much you try. I loved the colors, and I would definitely try another quad in different colors to see if the formula differs.
Tiffany K.
Toronto, AZ
I got this while I was in Hong Kong. The colours are really pretty, and I should use it more! The colours go on nice and pigmented so I’d be a little light handed if I was you. The packaging is beautiful but a bit heavy
Jemima 🎨.
Hurstpierpoint , Hassocks
Beautiful packaging and colours. However, I was slightly disappointed by this product. As a huge Tom Ford beauty fan, I was upset to see the colours weren't as pigmented as I'd hoped for. I wouldn't recommend this palette, however I would like to try the others to check for myself.

Sephora