Tom Ford Beauty Conditioning Beard Oil Tobacco Vanille uploaded by Buck M.

BY TOM FORD #17 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Tobacco Vanille, 1.0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly.1.0 fl. oz./ 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

Josh B.
Eau Claire
I Absolutley love this beard oil because of the amazing aroma and scent. It smells fantastic and gives my beard a whole new look and feel. It’s not too expensive and it’s what every bearded man should use.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tom Ford Beauty Conditioning Beard Oil, Tobacco Vanille, 1.0 oz. more...
Hasn’t been my favorite beard oil to date. But was given to me as a gift for my birthday so I’ve given a try and it actually does it’s job. It’s easy to use. It smells great it’s easy to apply. And since it comes in other scents I would buy it again.
Amado J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This beard oils smells amazing and works so well. Leaves my beard feeling so soft and manageable. I put some on the rest of my face at times for moisture. It really is wonderful. The scent is manly and my wife absolutely loves it as well.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I really like the scent of this oil. Didn’t leave your hands feeling greasy and the scent lasted most of the day keeping my beard from feeling super itchy and my skin completely hydrated. I would say that it’s worth the price, even though it’s only a small vial.
Faris J.
Irvine
Review for: Tom Ford - Private Blend Tobacco Vanille Conditioning Beard Oil - 30ml/1oz more...
I have had a beard longer than I could remember and this product is amazing. It is a little pricey but definitely does what it needs to! I use this product roughly 3 days a week and have gotten all my friends to use it!
Volkan V.
Woodside, NY
AmaIng product. It makes my beard looking firm and healthy. I would definitey recommend anyone who need to strengthen their beard and have good smelling oil for it. Definitely worth every dollar you spend on it.
Buck M.
Bradenton
Tobacco Vanille beard oil is well worth the price. This oil last all day and gets a ton of compliments. This doesn't leave oily residue and hydrates the beard well.
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
This oil smells amazing!!! It's a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. My husband loves it and it's a great Christmas gift!
Jonathan A.
Doral, FL
Beside this having an amazing smells it comes in a very luxurious bottle and it works great as a Christmas present for the men in your life