BY TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL: CONVICTION

Brianna B.
Heard Tom Clancy games were great so if you love those games get this and have a great time playing it. Can get from Game Stop
J M.
Las Vegas, NV
This game has some awesome co op. I can only speak on that.
Justin D.
Horn Lake, MS
Great gameplay, sound, and story mode. Different ways to kill adds a great replay status. Gives it more of a urge to replay a different aspect.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
He game is really fun and a step forward in the right direction. The flexibility of choosing your path to kill made me want to replay a couple levels multiple times to see how cleanly I could clear each room. It's possible to run and gun, but there's a good sense of satisfaction to a well-executed kill. Playing on normal mode right now and looking forward to playing on realistic mode. Guessing the story mode is somewhere between 5-7 hours. Supposedly the infiltration and deniable ops mode add quite a bit of gameplay to the package.
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, Ma
This game is FANTASTIC! I love stealth games and Splinter Cell has always been a personal favorite. This was my first one to play on the 360 and the gameplay is outrageous. Everything feels so real, and the controls are right on point. This game does get tricky at times, but overall it's a great game.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Classic stealth game, not as good as the original but it is coop although it differs from the single player campaign,
Michael B.
Henderson, TX
This game was great, but I like the Splinter Cell before it a lot more. Of course I love the online multiplayer the most.
Elly D.
This is one of my all-time favorite games - reason being is that you have to be sly and quiet, it's fun to sneak up on the bad guys and kill them. It's a great game that I play with my husband and it's a fun two-player game. I highly suggest it to gamer couples. Even if you're not a gamer, I think this is a great beginning game for girls, because you can take all the time you want in killing a bad guy as long as you stay in the shadows and they don't find you.
Emily T.
Boone, NC
I love the splinter cell franchise. It has a thrilling story, great graphics, easy controls, and enjoyable experience. This game has a co-op side story that will play a big part in Blacklist the next game. This was my favorite solo player story line with unique experience with each mission different from the other. THE INTERROGATION SCENE'S ARE AMAZING (In which you control). This game gives you a lot of time to interact with the story. Overall, this game is probably one of my favorite game of all time. It has a special place in my heart.
Liv N.
I really enjoyed certain aspect of this game such as the stealth. Being sneaky and clever as opposed to just walking in and shooting is a fun change. However, the controls really bothered me and detracted from the game.