BY TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL: CONVICTION

Kristina H.
Marion, IL
Yes, I'm a gamer. Have been for a long time. One of my favorite series to play is the Splinter Cell series. No, it IS my favorite. Hands down. I LOVE Conviction (and Blacklist... but that's for another review ;]) because you can go all Sam Fisher stealthy on the bad guys BUT it's also quite a rush to sneakily take them down or bomb the whole room to eliminate them all. People complain about this game because there's not enough stealth action... but you have the option to be stealthy. All of the games had instances where you had to take out the bad guys in one way or another. Use the non-lethal route if that's what you're complaining about. =)

I love the new execution option. It's amazing to get out of impossible situations. The story also just draws me in from the beginning.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
He game is really fun and a step forward in the right direction. The flexibility of choosing your path to kill made me want to replay a couple levels multiple times to see how cleanly I could clear each room. It's possible to run and gun, but there's a good sense of satisfaction to a well-executed kill. Playing on normal mode right now and looking forward to playing on realistic mode. Guessing the story mode is somewhere between 5-7 hours. Supposedly the infiltration and deniable ops mode add quite a bit of gameplay to the package.
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
I love the splinter cell franchise. It has a thrilling story, great graphics, easy controls, and enjoyable experience. This game has a co-op side story that will play a big part in Blacklist the next game. This was my favorite solo player story line with unique experience with each mission different from the other. THE INTERROGATION SCENE'S ARE AMAZING (In which you control). This game gives you a lot of time to interact with the story. Overall, this game is probably one of my favorite game of all time. It has a special place in my heart.
Chayse C.
Fort Worth, TX
The story is easier to grasp than the complicated military and tech talk from the other games, but the "black and white" stealth was extremely awkward. The combat was fluid, but the stealth portion of this game was practically diminished because of the inability to hide bodies and the "bullet to the head" takedown animation. I know they were trying to shake up the flow of the series, but they should have left options open for us that go for kill-less or knockout only runs
Elly D.
This is one of my all-time favorite games - reason being is that you have to be sly and quiet, it's fun to sneak up on the bad guys and kill them. It's a great game that I play with my husband and it's a fun two-player game. I highly suggest it to gamer couples. Even if you're not a gamer, I think this is a great beginning game for girls, because you can take all the time you want in killing a bad guy as long as you stay in the shadows and they don't find you.
Kathy V.
Overall, previous games (other than Double Agent) did not show Same Fisher as a human, rather as a government killing machine. But this game provides us a bigger reason to connect with the character. The added features (such as the executions) provide for a solid gameplay. This game is certainly more difficult compared to its predecessors but only because Ubisoft is stepping up it's game and made it much more realistic. Excellent levels and CO-OP is a plus!
christie p.
The Good
Executions are a total rush
Superb storytelling gets you into Sam's head Great soundtrack keeps you immersed Cooperative play is a blast.

The Bad
Brief campaign doesn't offer much challenge Interrogations are a missed opportunity Stealth options are stripped down compared to previous games.
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
This game is FANTASTIC! I love stealth games and Splinter Cell has always been a personal favorite. This was my first one to play on the 360 and the gameplay is outrageous. Everything feels so real, and the controls are right on point. This game does get tricky at times, but overall it's a great game.
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
I love this game, all of the splinter cell are amazing, and this one just takes it up a notch with the co op missions. This game has become so immersive, detailed and beautiful over the years, I'm passionate about this franchise and stronly recommend this edition. Can't wait for Blacklist!
Alana K.
Minneapolis, MN
I totally adore this game because its not just a run in the middle of the room, empty your magazine, and hope to god every enemy is dead. I like the fact that it requires time and patience to plan your attack. It's fun to play and it has a wonderful atmosphere.