TOM Aquarium Deco Kit - 3gal Aquarium Kit - PC Lighting & Filter uploaded by Jodi L.

BY TOM

Jodi L.
Pet Lover Expert
I got this for my beta last year. It has worked great and really shows my beta nicely. The filter works great as does the pump. It is just the right size for a desk too. The style makes it look like it costs a lot when it was really very affordable for all that you get.
Berline B.
I do not have pets. Therefore, all "pet" related reviews is to simply earn a badge. You have been warned and informed ūü§óūü§óūü§ó. Happy badge hunting.... this is cute though
Kenna R.
I love this for my daughters room . Gives the room flair and very easy to use ...i love love love and recommend this fish tank ...so pretty and cute
Jess r.
Freeland, PA
I love this set up. My kids love their set up. This is a great product. For a Great Value. This is a great first time fish tank and light.
Nhi T.
Needs frequent water changes to ensure healthy and balance water. Could be use to house a beta fish. Just remember to install a lid
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Went from a cat a dog now to a fish by far the greatest pet ever can't wait to add lights to the tank
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This was an amazing tank,I still own it for our 2 turtles and they love it.the lights are gorgeous and makes the tank look neat when you get glow in the dark rocks like we have.super easy to clean as well.very worth the money.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Pet Lover Expert
The tom aquarium deco kit. Is a wonderful little start up for a first fish just the right size.
Lilianys T.
Miami
Super pretty aquarium. I usually dont really like having fish but i mean they look cute with this and the light makes their colors pop
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Pet Lover Expert
I love this , my little sister had one of these , and I thought it was so cute , I had to buy me one of them
Nina S.
Glendale, AZ
Is this a good size for a desk?
Kayla G.
Jerome, ID
Can this be used with salt water?
Andrea M.
San Juan
Is it a good size for a pufferfish
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert
How is the filtration? I'd love this for inverts, mainly shrimp (fresh) but I need to know the filtration is good!
Berline B.
High maintenance? Or low maintenance?