Toll House Premier White Morsels uploaded by C G.Toll House Premier White Morsels uploaded by Janine T.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Nestl ® Bake the Very Best® A Morsel of Knowledge:  Nestle® Toll House® morsels are a key ingredient in making wholesome sweet treats. Memorable Bites:  Starting with the Chocolate Chip Cookie, Nestle® Toll House® Morsels have brought your family the very best in baking for over 70 years. Nestle. ® .  Since 1866. see more...

• I find myself hard to melt this why?1 Answers
  • What else do you make with the white chocolate chips? 9 Answers
  • UMMM HELLO... White Chocolate fanatic here. Imagining the endless...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "We've used the mint and milk chocolate in chocolate chip cookies, the mint, peanut butter, or white in chocolate sugar cookies, chocolate in peanut butter cookies....the list goes on!" in 16 reviews
  • "I also mixed the semi sweet morsels along with these white chocolate morsels and made chocolate chip cookies. " in 4 reviews
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
I am not personally a fan of white chocolate, but these morsels are awfully delicious. I tried melting them, but I botched the first batch. I tried again at a very low temperature and it worked-- until I added food coloring. I do not think they are the best for holiday baking when you're trying to get really creative, but they are tasty and do seem to melt if you're careful.
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this to make "ghost" chocolate covered pretzels, and they melted really well. The package has the instructions on how to do so. They were more affordable than the competitors on the shelf. I recommend this brand for white chocolate chips.
Heather D.
Los Angeles, CA
These chips are super sweet and taste fake to me. I suppose all white chocolate does really. I've tried them a few times in different recipes but they are just not my thing. Definitely affordable though and they often go on sale.
Ariel M.
I couldn't find the white chocolate melts that I usually use in store so I purchased these to make white chocolate strawberries all I had to use was a little bit of canola oil and it worked great will be using from now on.
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Toll house mini white chocolate are good for making truffles and aslo used them to make a spin on rice crispy treat. Eats to melt and a great taste. Dying to try making cookies. Great taste. Price is debatable
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Toll House minis, specifically the white chocolate is a fun add for cupcakes with any holiday or celebration. They compliment any color frosting, sprinkle across for an easy addition.
Jennifer R.
Yummy yummy in my tummy tummy!!! These little morsels are amazing!! Super easy to melt!!!
Savannah G.
These are good for mixing into recipes, but they don't work if you're melting them for chocolate molds. The chips clump together and for a hard hot rock of chocolate that can't be used for anything. I'll buy Ghirardelli brand instead for white.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
The Toll House Premier White Morsels are simply the best kind of which chip to use especially when melting for an icing. Have a nice sweet vanilla flavor & great price for the amount in the package.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I usually use premium white chocolate bars and break it into chunks for my cookies but this year the holidays crept up on me a little too quickly. In order to get my baking done I opted for trying the Nestle white chocolate morsels and was pleasantly surprised. They added the perfect amount of chocolate taste to my creations and I received rave reviews from all my friends. Thanks Nestle!
Haley M.
What else do you make with the white chocolate chips?
Tasha B.
UMMM HELLO... White Chocolate fanatic here. Imagining the endless reciepe possibilities.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite thing to make with these white chocolate chips?
Paloma E.
I find myself hard to melt this why?