Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Samantha C.Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels uploaded by emily m.
2 colors available

BY TOLL HOUSE #20 in Chocolate

Nestl ® Bake the Very Best®. Real Milk Chocolate A Morsel of Knowledge:  Nestle® Toll House® morsels are a key ingredient in making wholesome sweet treats. Memorable Bites: Starting with the Chocolate Chip Cookie, Nestle. ® Toll House® Morsels have brought your family the very best in baking for over 70 years. Nestle. ® .  Since 1866. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Their website also has great recipes- nothing beats a homemade chocolate chip cookies, and these chocolate chips make cookies happen!" in 17 reviews
  • "They are usually my first choice for baking...or just eating out of the bag." in 3 reviews
  • "I make chocolate chip cookies and when I'm looking for something a bit calmer than the regular semi sweet I like to use these :)" in 3 reviews
  • "They make chocolate chip cookies so much better than using semi-sweet." in 2 reviews
  • "What can I say I love chocolate & this product is one of my favorites to mix with nuts and raisins & make a yummy trail mix snack for when I'm on the go; which is most of the time!" in 2 reviews
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
Toll house chocolate chips are amazing. I love to bake with them or make my own homemade cookies. or you can even put them on ice cream! so many things these can be used for. and not only is the chocolate chip ones great they have some other really good flavors. like white chocolate, caramel, butterscotch. and my favorite around fall which is pumpkin spice!!!
L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Foodie Expert
A GREAT alternative to Semi -Sweet chocolate for those that don't like the taste of Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate morsels are great to keep to satisfy a sweet tooth without indulging in a larger desert. You can grab 1-2 morsels and the craving goes away.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
These are so tasty! I have used these to bake cookies before, but they do tend to make your cookies really sweet. They are so delicious and creamy, and the bag usually has a recipe on it or a link to find good recipes for the product, which helps make cooking easy. :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
these make the best chocolate chip cookies! the recipe on the back has the perfect salt level. the price doesn't seem consistent from store to store, but overall, i'm okay with that. I love these so much and they're a baking staple for me.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious chocolate chips to keep in your cupboard for all kinds of desserts. There are cheaper brands but they do not taste as good as these! A bakers staple! Be sure to keep these at close reach.
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
So good!!! I even snack on these when I just want a little bit of chocolate when I'm having a sweet tooth. Currently using them to make protein balls. You can find the recipe on Pinterest
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand I buy when I want to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. They have a recipe on the back of the bag that I follow all the time.
Jennifer J.
I love these! Without these I could never make chocolate chip cookies. What would the world be without chocolate chip cookies!?
Amy H.
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
Foodie Expert
I buy them for my baby girl to eat because they are the right size for her. But I usually use them for baking or making fudge.
Nina W.
Nina W.
The Toll House truffles is awesome especially the butterscotch they got the butterscotch for this season
Molly G.
Molly G.
Where is the cheapest place you have seen this product at?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Does this brand also carry white chocolate morsels?
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has any one tried the butterscotch kind?
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Is there a brand of chocolate that's easier to melt?
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I buy these all the time in a huge bag and we put them in cookies on top of ice cream the whole family loves them.