BY TOLL HOUSE #85 in Chocolate

Nestl ® Bake the Very Best®. Real Milk Chocolate A Morsel of Knowledge:  Nestle® Toll House® morsels are a key ingredient in making wholesome sweet treats. Memorable Bites: Starting with the Chocolate Chip Cookie, Nestle. ® Toll House® Morsels have brought your family the very best in baking for over 70 years. Nestle. ® .  Since 1866. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Their website also has great recipes- nothing beats a homemade chocolate chip cookies, and these chocolate chips make cookies happen!" in 17 reviews
  • "They are usually my first choice for baking...or just eating out of the bag." in 3 reviews
  • "I make chocolate chip cookies and when I'm looking for something a bit calmer than the regular semi sweet I like to use these :)" in 3 reviews
  • "They make chocolate chip cookies so much better than using semi-sweet." in 2 reviews
  • "What can I say I love chocolate & this product is one of my favorites to mix with nuts and raisins & make a yummy trail mix snack for when I'm on the go; which is most of the time!" in 2 reviews
L h.
Brazoria, TX
A GREAT alternative to Semi -Sweet chocolate for those that don't like the taste of Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate morsels are great to keep to satisfy a sweet tooth without indulging in a larger desert. You can grab 1-2 morsels and the craving goes away.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
These are so tasty! I have used these to bake cookies before, but they do tend to make your cookies really sweet. They are so delicious and creamy, and the bag usually has a recipe on it or a link to find good recipes for the product, which helps make cooking easy. :)
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
these make the best chocolate chip cookies! the recipe on the back has the perfect salt level. the price doesn't seem consistent from store to store, but overall, i'm okay with that. I love these so much and they're a baking staple for me.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
So good!!! I even snack on these when I just want a little bit of chocolate when I'm having a sweet tooth. Currently using them to make protein balls. You can find the recipe on Pinterest
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
This is the only brand I buy when I want to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. They have a recipe on the back of the bag that I follow all the time.
Devour D.
We love Nestle Toll House Milk Chochate Chips in all our baking needs. They are creamy and full of rich flavor. A definite plus in my book. The chips are traditional size and even work well to melt and drizzle on desserts too. I stock up during the holidays because they are cheaper then. Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this around christmas time to make chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles and tey never disappoint! This is my go to chocolate that I melt and cover my pretzels with. They’re a big hit and I get compliments on how great it tastes everytime!
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
So not to toot my own horn but I've become pretty good at baking cookies. I feel like I've perfected my recipe. Now these chips are pretty good but even tho they are milk chocolate they still have a little bitter taste to them. Which is what I don't like. Hence the 4 star. They are super creamy and good but the little bitter is my only fault with them.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
These are the ones. I use most, for my chocolate chip cookies. They have a mellow chocolate flavor and don't melt completely in the cookies, so there is flavor and texture.
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
These are perfect for any recipe that calls for chocolate. Tollhouse are always my go-to and their recipe for chocolate cookies is my favorite!!! These are so good that my husband and daughter usually go through a bag before I get to use them in a recipe, which is why I usually have an extra bag in the pantry.
Molly G.
Where is the cheapest place you have seen this product at?
Victoria M.
Does this brand also carry white chocolate morsels?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has any one tried the butterscotch kind?
Alexa V.
Is there a brand of chocolate that's easier to melt?
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I buy these all the time in a huge bag and we put them in cookies on top of ice cream the whole family loves them.