Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Louna S.Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Louna S.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Nestl ® Bake the Very Best®. All Natural. 53% Cacao. A Natural Source of Antioxidants* Memorable Bites:  Starting with the Chocolate Chip Cookie, Nestl ® Toll House® Morsels have brought your family the very best in baking for over 70 years. Nestle. ® .  Since 1866. *116 mg/serving as Polyphenols. see more...

Jacob V.
These are my favorite dark chocolate baking morsels. The flavor is authentic & rich. Price aside- I even prefer these chocolate chips over more expensive brands like
Ghirardelli! Can't go wrong with Nestle.
Ronda F.
Toll House dark chocolate chips are great for baking. I love them in Oatmeal Cho lol ate chip cookies. The have just the right amount of bitterness combined with sweetness.
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
I eat these straight out of the bag ..probably not a wise idea considering I have no elf control when it comes to chocolate and I can't honestly tell you how they do in cookie dough mixes or cooking period because mine never make it that far lol!! Love them
Karen B.
The best chocolate chip cookies I make include these dark chocolate chips and with dark cocoa. Like many others, straight out the bag are a treat to let melt in your mouth. These pair well mixed into my other recipes: pecan pie, banana chocolate chip bread or muffins and cheesecake. Be adventurous and experiment, replace milk chocolate chips with dark chocolate chips.
Diana K.
Talkeetna, AK
Absolute weakness!  We are fans of dark chocolate and were ecstatic to find these in the baking aisle. They're perfect for anything we want to bake here on the homestead.  From granola bars to cookies and even melted and drizzled on top of a special treat.  And let's be honest, they're great in a handfull as well!
Pamela W.
Senatobia , MS
I'm so happy they have dark chocolate too! These lovelies mixed half & half with Toll House's semi-sweet morsels make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies ever.
The dark chocolate is decadent & smooth making the cookies not overly sweet but still have a rich chocolate flavor.m
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
These are delicious. I use them in low carb milkshakes, low carb cookies, etc. They are so good. I feel like when comparing carbs and price, these are my best option. We always keep a bag around the house.
Tiffany C.
Everytime I see something Nestle, I think of Phoebe Buffay. Anyways, I love to bake. Nothing crazy, just cookies, cakes, basic things, and Nestle chocolate chips are perfect for baking! They're also perfect for toppings for ice cream, yogurt, pancakes, really anything. I even eat these plain. They're delicious.
Isabel B.
Washington, DC
Love making cookies with these. I prefer the dark chocolate because they are less sweet and have a stronger flavor. They're reasonably priced and I have bought them multiple times. Overall very satisfied.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I love this Dark Chocolate Morsels from Nestle. Once I tried the chunk version but it takes longer time to melt. The morsel version is easier to melt and the size is just right if you want to add chocolate bits in whatever you do. I usually use this when making Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. The recipe originally calls for a Semi-Sweet chocolate which ai tried but is too sweet for my taste that's why I tried using the Dark Chocolate version. And it is the right taste for me. I do not add any sugar to my chocolate cake and it still has some sweetness to it. A little pricey for the amount of product that I get but worth it!
Brenda P.
Wyoming, MI
Good to mix ?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Is dark chocolate healthier than milk chocolate?