Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Louna S.Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Louna S.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Nestl ® Bake the Very Best®. All Natural. 53% Cacao. A Natural Source of Antioxidants* Memorable Bites:  Starting with the Chocolate Chip Cookie, Nestl ® Toll House® Morsels have brought your family the very best in baking for over 70 years. Nestle. ® .  Since 1866. *116 mg/serving as Polyphenols. see more...

• Is dark chocolate healthier than milk...More antioxidants, less sugar ... 1 Answers
  • Good to mix ?I blend them in homemade healt... 11 Answers
Photos (2)
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I love this Dark Chocolate Morsels from Nestle. Once I tried the chunk version but it takes longer time to melt. The morsel version is easier to melt and the size is just right if you want to add chocolate bits in whatever you do. I usually use this when making Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. The recipe originally calls for a Semi-Sweet chocolate which ai tried but is too sweet for my taste that's why I tried using the Dark Chocolate version. And it is the right taste for me. I do not add any sugar to my chocolate cake and it still has some sweetness to it. A little pricey for the amount of product that I get but worth it!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I love these chocolate chips! I use them for pancakes, cookies, oatmeal bars, etc. I have repurchased these several times over. They taste great! They bake well and they are even delicious on their own as a snack. Seriously, so good. They are also not super tiny, which I enjoy about these!
Jacob V.
Jacob V.
These are my favorite dark chocolate baking morsels. The flavor is authentic & rich. Price aside- I even prefer these chocolate chips over more expensive brands like
Ghirardelli! Can't go wrong with Nestle.
Ronda F.
Ronda F.
Toll House dark chocolate chips are great for baking. I love them in Oatmeal Cho lol ate chip cookies. The have just the right amount of bitterness combined with sweetness.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. I use them in low carb milkshakes, low carb cookies, etc. They are so good. I feel like when comparing carbs and price, these are my best option. We always keep a bag around the house.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Foodie Expert
Love making cookies with these. I prefer the dark chocolate because they are less sweet and have a stronger flavor. They're reasonably priced and I have bought them multiple times. Overall very satisfied.
Bailie S.
Bailie S.
I use these chips in all of my baking recipes. It is affordable and melts great in cookies and brownies. These also work as a melted chocolate for candies and other chocolate covered recipes. I love the flavor and am satisfied with my purchase.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
Only brand of chips to buy to make my famous chocolate chip cookies. If it's not Toll House, I'm not buyimg. Highest quality chocolate chips and best tasting.
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. I love making chocolate covered strawberries with these chocolate chips! They melt easy and make the best dessert.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of the best chocolate chips to use for cookies. I love making cookies and these are definitely the go to chips.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Wyoming, MI
Good to mix ?
Vee Q.
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Is dark chocolate healthier than milk chocolate?