BY TOLL HOUSE #10 in Cookies

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer A.
My favorite cookie dough! My daughter and I make these weekly to munch on for snacks or as dessert!
Ashley B.
Any time I’m making a nice dinner, I can’t help but go do the refrigerator isle and pick up a pack to put in the oven for dessert.
Tabby S.
I always make these for my fiance's parents when they come into town it's their absolute favorite bramd
Caitlin P.
La Plata, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
The cookie dough from this company is amazing. Makes such gooey cookies and saves me the hassle of having to clean up a huge mess. The dough it self also taste great and is my go to snack, since you can buy the individual breakable packs of dough!
Kimberly D.
Fort Smith, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are one of the brands of say I buy the most they have the right amount of chocolate chips and are the perfect size cookies.
Stephany A.
Enfield, CT
Love a good chocolate chip cookie. These take minimal time and they're delicious for the whole family!
Amber R.
Allentown
I love baking cookies with tollhouse! (I also love eating the cookie dough itself!) Every time I make cookies with tollhouse, all my friends beg for another batch!
Brittany J.
Use these for Magic Cookie Bars & Chocolate chips cookies! They are so delicious and inexpensive and can be used in so many ways!
Laura B.
union, NJ
i would buy the tub of these and either eat it out the tub just like that (i know ew) or bake them. so good!
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
a classic cookie dough brand. always dependable on taste and affordable in price. great product all around!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.