BY TOLL HOUSE #10 in Cookies

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paulette P.
Muy buenas una de mis galletas preferidas y eso que tengo muchas jajaja se las recomiendo a todas ojala las ayan y/o puedan probar porque estan buenisimas
Stephanie D.
Harrison, AR
These cookies taste way too salty to me. They come out soft but the taste just seems to be a little off. Not my choice of cookies for sure.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Be careful when you buy this in a store that it's not molded as has happened to me twice before.
Victoria C.
Me gustaria
Probarlo
Y ver
Su sabor y textura
No conoso el producto
La mara si y es muy buena
Angela D.
To me they taste artificial! I prefer home made but I like peanut butter cookies the best!
Alexandra B.
I bake a lot of chocolate chip cookies since its requested a lot in my family and I didn't feel like making the dough this last time so I purchased this brand of cookie dough at the store. It was absolutely disgusting. Homemade anything is always better. Wouldn't recommend or try again.
Nita C.
Herndon, VA
The cookies may taste great but not the best product. I ended up with salmonella.
Amoi  P.
Bronx, NY
Not the best cookie dough. kind of has a weird taste to it. i guess it could be because of the plastic container i bought it in. anyhow, i wont be buying this brand again anytime soon.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Do you really need a kit for this? Chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make! I usually buy the break and bake kind and they are great!
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
I would rather have the dough than this product it's a waste of money don't buy
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.