BY TOLL HOUSE #10 in Cookies

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to buy this all the time when I first moved into college, always with a plan of baking cookies in mind. But, my first roommate got me started on actually eating the raw cookie dough and I've loved it ever since. Wether you're baking cookies or eating the dough, this stuff is great.
tara b.
Dacula, GA
Best cookies on the market! You know it's a good cookie, when the cookie dough tastes incredible. These are my go-to cookies. The best part is that Toll House cookie dough is so affordable. It makes cookies that are more gooey and have a better consistency than any other cookie out there.
Brian M.
Wallingford, CT
I would always keep 2 tubes in my fridge - one for baking when I needed, and one for just eating raw. Be careful as there are eggs in this, but I love crumbling up some raw dough and mixing it in vanilla ice cream. As for the actual cookies...incredible. I like mine underbaked and chewy!
Alexandra B.
I bake a lot of chocolate chip cookies since its requested a lot in my family and I didn't feel like making the dough this last time so I purchased this brand of cookie dough at the store. It was absolutely disgusting. Homemade anything is always better. Wouldn't recommend or try again.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mother buy the Toll House cookie dough buckets. Then when the kids want to make cookies she takes it out of the fridge and they love being able to scoop it themselves and feel like they made it themselves. Personally I like baking them from scratch but always with Toll House morsels!
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
Good cookies, but not as great as the other leading brand. That's probably just personal preference. I would purchase them again if the other brand is unavailable or if I found a great deal on these. Overall, I thought they were ho-hum. If I had to choose, I'd say buy the blue package.
Cristie G.
Who doesn't love Toll House cookies? These are the cookies we leave out for Santa and he always eats them. So of they're good enough for Santa they're good enough for my family. The cookie dough is so good and the chocolate is so sweet. They are melt in your mouth good for the family!!
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite brand for easy cookie baking! I've tried all three chocolate chip products (tube, tub and bake and breaks) and all three of them have such an amazing taste! Warning though buying the tub of cookie dough mix will leave you eating the dough straight out of the container lol 😉
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
The break apart cookies are my go to for family gatherings, classroom parties, or work potlucks. As a busy mom who works outside the home, sometimes there just aren't any enough time in the day to make homemade treats. Nestle breakaway cookies fit the bill. They are always a huge hit!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ohhwee!! I don't even make cookies with the cookie dough, I eat this straight out of the package! They say raw cookie dough isn't good for you, but i ain't dead ;) and I'm the one that eats it raw all the time. Now, if i were to bake these, they make delicious ooey gooey cookies too lol!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.