BY TOLL HOUSE #45 in Cookies

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay L.
I am a cookie person through and through and when asked my favorite desserts I will instantly answer you a warm toll house cookie. I have travelled all around the world and still find my favorite to be the toll house cookies that I make at home. If you haven't tried this somehow I highly suggest running to the store immediately.
Jamie Rose S.
Toll house brand cookie dough and chocolate chips is the way to go. The quality has been consistent for the last decade, which is something that a consumer looks for in a product. The cookies taste just like 'grandma's' homemade recipe, but in 15 minutes. I highly recommend this brand because it's yummy and reasonably priced!
Andrea S.
Great cookie dough! I love the consistency and the results of this product! If you follow the directions on how to do cookies, you would be addicted on how delicious this would come out! Plus they are super affordable. I bought this at Sam's and I'm sure you can find it at any local stores! Highly recommend this product!!
Jessika C.
I am 100% guilty of eating this cookie dough raw. In fact I've actually bought a... log/tube (?) for that very reason. That said, it's a raw spoonful kind of deal and not a whole log/tube in one sitting kind of situation. Baked or raw— both ways are tasty. They make for crispy edges and a gooey center, which I like.
Mitchell F.
Chattanooga, TN
If an angel were to come down to earth and kiss you on the lips and tell u everything I going to be alright then these cookies would be the closest thing to that. The cookies are moist chew and perfect to eat no matter what day it is. They make a great dessert and they make a great snack. Every part of them is good!
Mallorie F.
For those of us that are challenged in the baking department this is the perfect alternative. Even I can master putting the dough on a cookie sheet and sticking them in the oven. Although you're not supposed to I always end up eating the raw dough and have yet to get sick from it. Toll house makes delicious dough.
joann f.
Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies are very very delicious treat. They are easy to make, when you have company over or just for you and your family. I would usually buy these when I'm at the store and then enjoyed them. I recommend this product to anybody that likes cookies and is looking for something easy to make.
Juli H.
Atoka, TN
Toll House cookie dough is certainly the best refrigerated cookie dough I've tried. The amazing taste of this delicious dough is well worth the price. The dough is so good half of it never makes it to the oven. Who doesn't love a large serving of raw cookie dough. I highly recommend this to any cookie lover.
Staci R.
I like the roll of dough best because I don't have to make it all at once and can make them different sizes. I like this brand too because they are perfect amount of chocolate chips and the dough is delicious! It's quick and easy to make at home. Especially when we don't have the time to make homemade dough.
Sarah C.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is major guilty pleasure of mine, the only bad part about these cookies is that a lot of them seem to mysteriously disappear before they go in the oven...strange how that happens. They are just the right amount of sweet and savory mixed with the home comfort that only a chocolate chip cookie can bring.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.