BY TOLL HOUSE #45 in Cookies

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the ho...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be ...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks h...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
I know people say don't eat it raw but I can't help it. It is so good cooked and raw. Of course I don't eat a lot. Just a bite of it raw. These cookies bake so well and it is easy to do when you have a baby and not a lot of time to bake. The chocolate chips are so yummy.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This cookie dough produces the best cookies ever! I had to buy these one day I couldn't find the pillsberry cookies and I most definitely was not disappointed! They come out of the over perfect every single time and the smell that travels throughout the house is amazing!
Brittany N.
Saint Joseph , MO
This cookie dough is amazing I normally buy the package not the tub because with the package it's already cut into sections for you so all you have to do it just throw them on the pan and put in the oven and they really aren't that expensive to buy. I get mine at target
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Favorite brand to bake cookies. I but the already made cookies. They price is affordable. They are delicious and never disappointing. If you like to bake you can use chocolate. I but the pre made one... Don't need that much ingredients. I can just pop in oven and done.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I wish I had time to make homemade cookies, I don't! This is the next best thing. I love using the tub because I can make as many or as few as we need and the tub last longer than the tube/roll. They have a great taste and come out perfect every-time. Highly recommend.
Jay
No mixing, no ingredients necessary to have cookies that taste as good as made from scratch. Super simple- scoop out a little or a lot depending upon how big and how many cookies you want - and pop them in the oven. 11 minutes later they are soft, chewy and delicious!
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love this cookie dough. Occasionally I will buy a package and just eat it straight out of the package. I have horrible baking skills when it comes to cooking things in the oven, so I choose to eat it out of the package, so I don't waste it by burning it on accident.
Emily H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to cookie dough when I need a quick sugar fix. These are great baked but also raw and by the spoonful! This dough tastes almost like homemade. I've purchased at any chain groceries and Target. Toll House is a trustworthy brand when it comes to desserts!
Victoria S.
All I can say is YASSSS! I love love love these cookies! I could seriously just eat this raw. So good. They never ever disappoint. They are a go-to favorite of mine. I always purchase these whenever I want cookies at the grocery store. I would highly recommend these!
Rachael H.
My favorite way to eat this is raw ( I know I know, that's bad)! But I love the taste of cookie dough and that the chocolate is still hard so it adds a crunchy flavor. I don't recommend you to eat it the way I do since it contains raw eggs but... it's seriously so g
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.