BY TOLL HOUSE #5 in Cookies

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy for the holi...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want them to be so...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe thinks her...19 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Geonna K.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
When I was living in the dorms at college I would make these cookies all of the time with my roommates,. We would have a blast and bonded over this chocolatey treat. Now being a college student , I was all about convenience my time was limited with studying , so because Nestle has this pre packaged cookie , it mad my life SOOOOo much easier. I cant stress how much easier my life was with the delicious premixed tube of cookie joy. All you have to do is plop out a little bit , spray a cooking sheet , role the dough and cook it , its convenient.
Jenny U.
Jenny U.
These are my to-go cookies all the time. I NEVER EVER make cookies from starch, as I am extremely lazy and these do the job. Easy to make, no mess. The smell of fresh cookies arises in the air as they're baking. They're very economical, and I've noticed occasionally the local super-market does BOGO's on them. These cookies do get burnt very easily so I recommend taking them out of the oven before the whole cooking time. Even if you believe the cookies are a little raw, take them out and they will harden and be extremely chewy.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Now , I don't know about you but I love eating cookie dough by it self , yes I know people say its bad for you but I have not met one person That's got sick from eating cookie dough , but anyways I love toll house , Iv even bought some other stuff in the past from them like their toll house coco , and toll house always has great stuff and you can buy this cookie dough at heb, Wal-Mart , kroger , and Albertson. And its not to pricey but not to cheap either but its totally worth buying โ™กโ™กโ™ก yall have a bless day
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
I love that Toll House has different alternatives for their cookie dough: rolls, packages, and tubs depending on how many cookies you are looking to make or need. I buy depending on how many cookies I need to make and love that I am not stuck buying a small package or a huge package every time. The chocolate chips melt in your mouth and the cookie itself has the soft and classic cookie taste like Toll House has always created. They taste like they were made from scratch every time!
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I'm Inlove with chocolate chip cookies, this brand it's honestly pretty AMAZING!!!!! Te chocolate it's delicious they're so soft and ugh! I want one now ahhaha this right here are AMAZING! When I worked at Disney and used to live at vista way I asked about the cookies they had at the front desk, apparently they're made specially for Disney BUT this brand here was almost the same so I don't remember the other cookies I just a remember I loved them and I love this ones too ahahah
Leah D.
Leah D.
I lived off of this cookie dough in college, especially when I was PMSing. While it's not recommended, I ate it raw because it was always so fresh & never dried out in the least. It makes for a super quick batch of cookies because you can buy it already portioned out into individual dough balls, which saves you so much time in your baking! It makes for moist, fluffy cookies that will totally fool any dinner party guests into thinking you made them from scratch!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
no I generally make cookies from scratch using Toll House chocolate chips I do use this. I don't think they taste as good as from scratch cookies but they are still tasty. There are much more convenient way of making one or maybe two cookies at a time. It's the two we can just slice and bake. With the tub you can scoop and bake. And with the pre-cut you just place and bake. It's very quick and very easy! I just wish they taste like homemade cookies.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Toll House cookies are great and the cookie dough is so easy to use and bake. I love using the break apart cookie dough packs. I can make the perfect size cookie and decide how many I want. I just place them on my cookie sheet, throw them in the oven and in like 15 minutes I have warm chewy gooey chocolate chips cookies to enjoy. I typically don't make a whole pack at once and I just place them in a freezer bag and they last a long time.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
This is the best chocolate chip cookie dough you can buy pre-made at the store. I've bought this kind ever since I was a kid and it's the best tasting cookie dough I've found. I understand that you are not supposed to eat it raw, but that's my favorite thing to do (I like cookie dough more than cookies). I've never had a problem with this cookie dough making me sick, even when I eat it raw. This will forever be my favorite brand!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
Maybe it's gross, but I know for a fact millions of you have already tried this too, but the best way to eat this is raw. It's obviously not the healthiest thing for you but hey, who buys cookie dough to be healthy in the first place? I'm telling you, a couple spoonfuls of this stuff and you'll be in heaven. Super yummy! Great snack for a girls night in or just cuddling up under blankets and watch a movie while binging on this!
chasity v.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.