BY TOLL HOUSE

Makes 1 Dozen Bars or Cups Kit Includes: Cookie Mix Pouch. Brownie Mix Pouch. 6 oz bag of Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Morsels Just Add Eggs & Butter! Delicious Cookies.  Delectable Brownies.  DELIGHTFUL Together. Nestle® Toll House® Cookie-Brownie Delight™ combines America s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie with chocolatey brownie for the ultimate treat the whole family will love!  It is perfect for special occasions, after-school treats or anytime snacks.  It s easy and fun to make!  Just use your imagination and no tow pieces will be. see more...

• These look really good! Has anyone tried them yet?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marielena O.
What's better than a chocolate chip cookie and also better than a brownie? Cookie-Brownie Delights! We made these using the cupcake pan option and they are a delicious cookie-brownie hybrid! Needed to add a few minutes to the directions and they came out perfectly.
Nikki F.
winchester, VA
These are so good. They are so easy to make and if you have a sweet tooth like myself these are the perfect snack for you they are a little on the sweet side
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB!!!!! I love cookie brownies so much!! These are some really good ones. I got these from Publix I believe. Not expensive at all & it’s my first time buying them! I would 100% recommend them to other people!! They are so chocolatey and so delicious.
Shelby M.
Monroe, GA
I've never been so happy with cookies or brownies in my entire life. I'd like to thank not only God, but Jesus too, for bringing these amazing items together. Taste like they were made in a real bakery -- Coming from someone with no baking or cooking ability. These were simple, fast & worth every penny spent.
Kimberly G.
Jerome
love the cookie-brownie combo! its a great price and easy to make! my daughter loves helping me bake and these are one of her favorites to make! I buy Toll House Cookie-Brownie Delight Kit at wal mart, I would definitely buy again! great price
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This is so delicious. Every bite is wonderful. I just can't get enough of this. My first time trying it was amazing. Easy to use in microwaves or you can put in oven. It meet my expectations considering it was easy to make. I was very satisfied.
Laleh T.
I'm drooling writing this review. How can you go wrong with brownies and cookies combined into a precious package of amazing-ness. If you love both cookies and brownies ur missing out by not running to the store and buying these.
Patricia T.
Princeton , NJ
These are very easy to bake but I do have a hard time finding these at Target, Wal-mart, or a similar retail store. You would find these in the grocery. Also, they are delicious and I highly recommend buying this product.
Maggie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I cant get enough of brownies or chocolate chip cookies theyre my fav, so when i notices they pht the two together it was a must have and definitely a success my kids love it and so do i, a wonderful sweet treat!
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
I love this dessert it’s my kids and I favorite. It’s super easy to make and tastes delicious. Very gooey and chewy. Great desert to eat with ice cream as well. If you love chocolate and brownies this is would be the perfect desert
Tara B.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
These look really good! Has anyone tried them yet?