TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa

by Toll House

Is this made of avacodos
i can mix with water?
is this sweeter than nesquick?
Start your review of TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa!
Addison S.
TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa uploaded by Addison S.
TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa uploaded by Addison S.
This unsweetened cocoa powder is more versatile than people might give it credit for. Checkers at the grocery store ask me all the time what I use it for. Little do they know! I use it often in baked goods (like my brownies I made yesterday for my DH and TKs!!!), hot cocoa from scratch, chocolate milk from scratch, as a coffee add-in (hot and iced), pancakes, waffles, and even in some beef stews. For the price, I highly recommend this. It's completely plain, so you'll need to add salt, sugar, and some kind of fat like butter/margarine or coconut oil to make it into the chocolate you know and love, but I love the level of control this gives me to make it my own and to experiment. When using this in drinks, it's important to make a 'slurry' first (cocoa powder, salt, sweetener, fat, and enough hot liquid to 'liquify' the powder - you can also add vanilla or mint or orange zest or chili powder during this step or whatever other flavor addition you have in mind) and then add your milk of choice or the rest of your coffee over the slurry. And then ice, if you're having it iced. I personally add mint to everything. You can find this in the baking aisle near the flour, baking soda, and baking powder usually. Hershey's makes their own, too. Even stores offer their own store brand.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. Great to bake with and is just right amount of sweet. Love the container to store it as well and keep it fresh
Dinora M.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta esta Cocoa su sabor es único y delicioso 🤤 me encanta hacer cocoa caliente
Massy M.
Easton, PA
excellent bueno muy buena calidad excelente de muy buena calidad good product buen producto unos d mis favoritos
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa I bought this as part of a chili recipe. It’s definitely good for baking, cooking, etc, but it’s not very sweet.
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa uploaded by Teran F.
I make homemade chocolate frosting with it and it's amazing! Good flavor and very affordable recommend use this other than anything else
Sherry G.
Used this to make some brownies from scratch. They were delicious and full of fantastic cocoa flavor. I'd definitely recommend this and use it again for my next batch of brownies. The container is also great to save if you don't use it all.
Amber W.
I used this cocoa instead of my regular to make hot cocoa. It wasn't too bad. The only complaint that I have is that the flavor isn't deep enough. I like Hershey's cocoa most of the time, but this was good in a pinch.
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bake with this cocoa all the time! It is by far the best cocoa powder out there for baking and any other needs you may have. They are easy to find also and readily available at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
Love it to put some cacao flavor to my cookies, pancakes, cakes, works with everything!