BY TOKYOMILK

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Powdery FloralsKey Notes: Oolong Tea, Bamboo Reed, OrchidAbout: And Soul No. 01 is a fragrance with an ethereal lightness. Pressed oolong tea leaves and bamboo reed are blended with orchid and white musk for a crisp and refreshing fragrance that beautifully breaks tradition and challenges convention.

Buy on Sephora
Aahana M.
Aahana M.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first found this perfume at a boutique in North End in Boston. My mom loves it. The scent is intoxicating and the kind of perfume that you smell when you're in close quarters with your man (or whoever's wearing it, I guess I shouldn't discriminate). The point is that it's a beautiful scent at a very sexy distance (not from across the room or anything) and I give it 10/10 would buy again. I just bought a few more of these on the website www.tokyo-milk.com.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love the smell of this! I got this along with the TokyoMilk dark and the green one that smells like gardenia. This one is by far my favorite! It has a nice light scent that isn't overpowering and last all day. Picked up at urban outfitters! Love love love!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like smells that are too much and has that alcohol smell to it and this doesn't give me that it's soft almost a cross between floral and powder it's long lasting so worth the money pretty affordable
sana m.
sana m.
Looks expensive also quite good quality great for skin and moisturising good product and is very popukar
Kamal D.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this from
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Does Macys carry this?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is Tokyo milk? Is a perfume or a facial mist? Thank you for your reply!
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sounds so interesting and I love the bottle, where can I buy this?
Kathy C.