Tokyomilk Dark Salted Caramel Lip Elixir uploaded by Eliza R.

BY TOKYOMILK

• Does this moisturize your lips? Have you seen improvements in lip...2 Answers
  • " How long for results? "1 Answers
  • Is there any local retail store selling this? 2 Answers
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite lip balm ever. I always pick up a tin whenever I stop into Sephora. My favorite flavor is Salted Caramel bc it smells and tastes delicious. It keeps my dry, easily chapped lips super soft. I have one in my bathroom, my purse, my car, and in one of my kitchen drawers. It’s a must have.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim and love it! First of all, I love balms in tins because I think they look so beautiful. It also holds a lot of produce and lasts a long time. The scent of this balm is amazing!! It really smells like a caramel! It is so easy to apply with your finger and truly kept my lips moisturizer! Find it at Sephora!
Shannon W.
Junction City, KS
Love it! You have to try it in order to understand what's to love! Goes on smooth of course it's like old school lip balm so it gets on your fingertips but the results are amazing! I feel like my lips are smoother when I don't have it on and I love the smell!
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing product overall !! Loved the way it smelled , the smoothness was amazing , was really satisfied with the way it left my lips and didn't wear off that easily , I highly recommend this product you'll love it !!!
wani h.
Providence, RI
good lip balm , it smells great, last long , perfect size! easy to place anywhere ! meet my expectation over all it is a lip balm very mosturising and easy to apply. love it. recommend to anyone !
Yahaira L.
Groveton, TX
Love it and my lips feel a lot smoother! It's like a regular lip balm but at the same time it exfoliates your lips and leaves them looking nice!
Natasha T.
This is a really great lip balm! Smells good and makes the lips feel really great and hydrated all day. Also, I would definitely repurchase.
Would you recommend this to your friends?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Does this moisturize your lips? Have you seen improvements in lip texture since using this? I want to try it but would like to hear more opinions 😋
monique m.
Washington, DC
Is there any local retail store selling this?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
where are they selling it?
Krystal S.
Brownsville, TX
" How long for results? "