TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Tainted Love No. 62 Eau de Perfum uploaded by Mary M.TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Tainted Love No. 62 Eau de Perfum uploaded by Samantha G.

BY TOKYOMILK

This fragrance revels in the complexities of love, with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid. Dare to pair this fragrance with an exotic floral for a sweet and sultry scent. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Sparkling Citrus, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Inquisitive. Dramatic. Darling.

Mary M.
Charleston, SC
This perfume promises a combination of dark vanilla bean, orchid, white tea, and sandalwood. The symbol on the bottle is old and ornate key. When I first opened the bottle to test it out, I immediately picked up on the orchid, however the other scent notes quickly come in to play. This helps keep the floral parts of the perfume from being overpowering. The vanilla and white tea help to balance it out for very sultry scent.
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
I've had a few small rollerballs of this which i've stolen from my mom, and I absolutely love it. It smells so amazing. I really can't get over it. The rollerballs don't seem to last very long, I sometimes suspect they leak, but I really love this scent. I am hoping to save up to buy the full sized product, but it is pretty expensive.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fragrance is such a personal thing, I'm guessing this is one that you either love or hate... I myself love it at the moment but I've only worn it a couple times so far. The stand-out note for me was the cedar which can be quite overpowering at first (which I didn't mind because I love cedar) but it quickly dried down to a warm, smoky, woody smell that made me think of drinking chai tea around a campfire and the trace of sweet coconut rounded it out perfectly.
Rachel M.
Holy crap I am in love with this perfume. I bought the mini roller with hand cream from sephora and I loved it the minute I put it on. It smells so sexy and slightly spicy. The container it came in is a cute round pink box with floral cardboard holding the stuff in place. The cream smells just as great and now I'm going to make my hands dry out on purpose at work just so I can use it again! I am for sure trying more scents from this brand!
Ashlei P.
Sanford, FL
Love love love this fragrance. It's a wonderful myriad of smells that amaze me. Bought mine from Sephora as a last minute register check out and fell in love. It's a pleasing scent even to my olfactory challenged boyfriend. Would indeed recommend and have purchased again twice.
Alexie P.
I love TokyoMilk products. The first time I tried their products I was at my friend's house and I was intrigued by the bottle and sprayed some of the scent on my wrist. Their collection of perfume is really great on hitting each women's targeted scent. This one specifically changed with my skin's ph and it made me smell godly.
Becca L.
This scent is very different. It kind of has a soft sweet scent. Which was really unexpected given the dark packaging. I got a sample size to try out with my Sephora order. I would definitely try a bigger size. This type of scent is something I've never tried before.
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
My husband surprised me by picking up a bottle of this from a local boutique and I fell in love! I'm not a huge fan of "girly" smells or florals so this was the perfect scent for me! And it lasts forever!
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
This is a truly delicious, intoxicating fragrance. I love smelling like candy, and this is a dark, mysterious candy to envelop myself in. It's long-lasting, but doesn't make you heady like some richer perfumes. It has a lovely natural smell to it as well.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
I was really disappointed when I got this perfume because I've seen so many great reviews about it. Honestly, when I wear it it smells like sweet vanilla powder. It has more of a powder smell than I would like which turns me off from the perfume. It's not overly strong but it is more of a stronger scent.
Ariadne C.
Do you recommend it to young adults women?
Ana F.
Me parece bem fino. Possui fragrância exótica?

Sephora