BY TOKYOMILK

This fragrance revels in the complexities of love, with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid. Dare to pair this fragrance with an exotic floral for a sweet and sultry scent. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Sparkling Citrus, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Inquisitive. Dramatic. Darling.

• Does anyone have this and recommend?1 Answers
  • Does this perfume smell like it would be for an older wom...3 Answers
  • Where do you buy this? I know it was in Sephora but I thi...1 Answers
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I received a sample size from one of my boxes not sure which one but it’s ok. It’s almost like s baby powder smell mixed with some floral smell. I don’t know can’t really make it out but it is not one i will buy again.
Vanessa T.
I am sensitive to a good amount of fragrances and this brand is the only one I’ve found that the majority of their scents DO NOT make me wheeze or give me a headache. I love this particular fragrance. It is my absolute go-to signature scent. I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. It has lasted a long time without changing, which many fragrances can do
Becca L.
This scent is very different. It kind of has a soft sweet scent. Which was really unexpected given the dark packaging. I got a sample size to try out with my Sephora order. I would definitely try a bigger size. This type of scent is something I've never tried before.
Kristina G.
I wasn't sure how this could be considered high end perfume at this price, I thought there had to be some catch if its half the price I'm used to paying for a large bottle of fragrance, but I tried a smaller set that had a roller ball and hand cream in it of this scent, and that's what prompted me to purchase the larger version. It's sweet and musky without being manly in its muskiness, or cloyingly sweet. Only one other fragrance has gotten me more compliments in my life. Only four stars because I went thru this bottle way faster than I normally do with perfume, but I felt the need to reapply at least once or twice during a long day. It just doesn't last. But I knew that before I purchased the large bottle and at this price I didn't mind. Had I paid more for it I would've been upset with its lack of staying power. But this made me try other things from this brand that I've come to love dearly. And my after my sister in law went crazy over this scent every time she was near me, I decided this large bottle was going to be one of her Xmas gifts. She loves it as well.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I thought I was going to love this perfume so much I have literally contemplated popping it in my cart so much. I finally did and I'm underwhelmed. It's very very powdery smelling. That's it. I didn't get the hint of vanilla or anything else it described. Just powder. I was very disappointed.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a romantic and moody scent. It is a lovey fragrance but may be a bit of an acquired taste. It's much stronger than most perfumes I wear but I enjoy it! It's very sultry with a sweet twist. It is definitely a unique smell!

I received this as a sample from my birchbox.
Cin S.
Surprised to see the currently the reviews for this fragrance is so low! I think that it may be one of the scents that first got me started down the road of becoming a fragrance junkie! I do like a darker scent, noticed that this was referenced a couple times as being towards the masculine side and will admit that I tend to lean toward perfumes that do feature notes that are more common on the masculine side, especially woody scents, they just appeal to me and if they do appeal to men as well, all the better! LOL That said, I think that I tend to skirt the edge, staying within the female to the unisex range and believe that although I can see where someone might find this fragrance to come off a bit masculine, in my opinion, it is still well within the feminine range. Give me some Vanilla, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean along with a bit of a dark edge and this is certainly a winner for me!
Jasmine M.
First off...this isn't for everyone. I have to admit that I ordered this online never have actually smelled it. Simply described as dark vanilla bean, orchid, white tea, and sandalwood. I was won over at dark vanilla bean. I loved it. A very mysterious scent in a great way. I definitely would repurchase this again, or even try another TokyoMilk Dark fragrance.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my absolute favorite perfume right now. I'm very smell sensitive, most perfumes drive me to a headache. This one doesn't. It has such a unique smell. I've never been one to like floral, but the orchid is just soft enough not to be overpowering. I'd say it's well worth the price for a full sized bottle. It'll probably last forever! I'd encourage anyone to try this.
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
This is my signature scent. I know all the stated notes but I'm going to try and explain what it smells like to me: vanilla apple juice. I'm not usually into vanilla, I prefer "fresh" scents, but something about this is perfect. I wear it all year because I don't really care about "season appropriate" scents, but if you do, this is for fall.
Heather R.
Columbia City , IN
Does this perfume smell like it would be for an older woman or can it be used for younger customers?
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
Where do you buy this? I know it was in Sephora but I think they took it out it's no where on the shelves or online at Sephora. So I'm just wondering where everyone buys this?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Does anyone have this and recommend?