BY TOKYOMILK DARK

This fragrance revels in the complexities of love, with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid. Dare to pair this fragrance with an exotic floral for a sweet and sultry scent. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Sparkling Citrus, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Inquisitive. Dramatic. Darling.

• Does anyone have this and recommend?1 Answers
  • Does this perfume smell like it would be for an older woman or ca...3 Answers
  • Where do you buy this? I know it was in Sephora but I think they ...1 Answers
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my absolute favorite perfume right now. I'm very smell sensitive, most perfumes drive me to a headache. This one doesn't. It has such a unique smell. I've never been one to like floral, but the orchid is just soft enough not to be overpowering. I'd say it's well worth the price for a full sized bottle. It'll probably last forever! I'd encourage anyone to try this.
Kaitlyn J.
Hillsdale, MI
I love the scent of this. A nice, warm, mature vanilla scent that is not crazy sweet. I wish it had better staying power but I love the scent enough to look past it.
Taylor L.
Fargo, ND
The scent is very strong and masculine, I got a sample at Sephora and I did notice that it wore off quickly.
Becca L.
This scent is very different. It kind of has a soft sweet scent. Which was really unexpected given the dark packaging. I got a sample size to try out with my Sephora order. I would definitely try a bigger size. This type of scent is something I've never tried before.
Kristina G.
I wasn't sure how this could be considered high end perfume at this price, I thought there had to be some catch if its half the price I'm used to paying for a large bottle of fragrance, but I tried a smaller set that had a roller ball and hand cream in it of this scent, and that's what prompted me to purchase the larger version. It's sweet and musky without being manly in its muskiness, or cloyingly sweet. Only one other fragrance has gotten me more compliments in my life. Only four stars because I went thru this bottle way faster than I normally do with perfume, but I felt the need to reapply at least once or twice during a long day. It just doesn't last. But I knew that before I purchased the large bottle and at this price I didn't mind. Had I paid more for it I would've been upset with its lack of staying power. But this made me try other things from this brand that I've come to love dearly. And my after my sister in law went crazy over this scent every time she was near me, I decided this large bottle was going to be one of her Xmas gifts. She loves it as well.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I thought I was going to love this perfume so much I have literally contemplated popping it in my cart so much. I finally did and I'm underwhelmed. It's very very powdery smelling. That's it. I didn't get the hint of vanilla or anything else it described. Just powder. I was very disappointed.
Cin S.
Surprised to see the currently the reviews for this fragrance is so low! I think that it may be one of the scents that first got me started down the road of becoming a fragrance junkie! I do like a darker scent, noticed that this was referenced a couple times as being towards the masculine side and will admit that I tend to lean toward perfumes that do feature notes that are more common on the masculine side, especially woody scents, they just appeal to me and if they do appeal to men as well, all the better! LOL That said, I think that I tend to skirt the edge, staying within the female to the unisex range and believe that although I can see where someone might find this fragrance to come off a bit masculine, in my opinion, it is still well within the feminine range. Give me some Vanilla, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean along with a bit of a dark edge and this is certainly a winner for me!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Scents from the TokyoMilk Dark collection can be VERY hit and miss. For me, this was a miss. As someone who prefers floral scents such as Gucci Flora and Creed's Fantasia de Fleurs, this is way too masculine for me.
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
This is my all time favorite fragrance next to YSL Opium. It's so deep and seductive, while being wearable and sophisticated at the same time. I will probably be purchasing this perfume forever. Absolutely amazing.
Brit W.
Knoxville, TN
This scent was nice and different. TokyoMilk Dark has a very interesting palate. My favorite so far is Everything and Nothing.
Heather R.
Columbia City , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this perfume smell like it would be for an older woman or can it be used for younger customers?
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
Where do you buy this? I know it was in Sephora but I think they took it out it's no where on the shelves or online at Sephora. So I'm just wondering where everyone buys this?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Does anyone have this and recommend?