TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Tainted Love No. 62 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY TOKYOMILK DARK

This fragrance revels in the complexities of love, with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid. Dare to pair this fragrance with an exotic floral for a sweet and sultry scent. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Sparkling Citrus, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Inquisitive. Dramatic. Darling. see more...

Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this Perfume sample in my November Birchobx and I am in LOVE with the scent!! When I first applied it the first scent I smelled was the sandalwood and then after a while for it to settle I got the hint of sweet vanilla. I would say that it lasted for me about 5hrs before I would have to reapply. It's definitely great for a fall/winter scent.
Becca L.
This scent is very different. It kind of has a soft sweet scent. Which was really unexpected given the dark packaging. I got a sample size to try out with my Sephora order. I would definitely try a bigger size. This type of scent is something I've never tried before.
Mary H.
New winter scent! I hate girly, floral scents and this is the opposite of that! Has a faint tobacco pipe scent mixed with vanilla. I love how sexy it smells
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Great mature perfume with great packaging. I bought mine at Sephora for a very good price. It wasn't as expensive as the others but was just as good.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Got a sample of this perfume on Sephora last year and fell in love. Had to go purchase it , it smells amazing. And it lasts forever I can pick up a shirt days later and it will still have the perfume smell.

Just because you can't smell it hours after doesn't mean the scent is gone you're just use to it and you no longer smell it..

I'd recommend this scent to anyone who loves vanilla