TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Tainted Love No. 62 uploaded by Jordon C.

BY TOKYOMILK

This fragrance revels in the complexities of love, with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid. Dare to pair this fragrance with an exotic floral for a sweet and sultry scent. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Sparkling Citrus, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Inquisitive. Dramatic. Darling. see more...

Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
I love this scent. It’s like a warm more masculine but also sweet scent. It’s not too masculine, just the right amount of different. It’s the perfect alternative to all the amber musks floating around out there lately. I haven’t smelled anything like this before. It lasts all day! The scent fades slowly in strength but is definitely still noticeable even at midnight. I’m not a huge fan of floral scents, so this is my new go-to. Maybe not the best summer scent because it’s a tad on the darker side, but I would definitely buy the full size when my rollerball runs out or even before.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
I live for dark fragrances, so when I saw that this one featured notes of dark vanilla bean, sandalwood, orchid, sparkling citrus..., I thought it would be perfect. I was wrong. Babes, this one was such a letdown. Yes,, the scent itself is super sassy, but it fades so quickly {we're talking a couple of hours or less}! While the staying power was bad enough, I also had a huge issue with the rollerball itself. With more than half the bottle filled with product, the rollerball basically stopped working, so I had to shake it for a few minutes to get it to release anything, which was just frustrating to do when you're trying to get ready for work. NOT a re-buy.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I prefer more masculine scents... I like warm, spicy, woodsy notes. I really dislike sweet notes and can only tolerate certain florals. This is one of my fav. Signature scents! It's so unique I've never come across anything quite like it. So mysterious and intriguing yet warm and inviting at the same time. It has top notes of vanilla and personally I detect a leather like note. Certainly a bold scent and takes a certain type of personality to pull it off. But if you are daring I say go for it! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I choose this.
Becca L.
This scent is very different. It kind of has a soft sweet scent. Which was really unexpected given the dark packaging. I got a sample size to try out with my Sephora order. I would definitely try a bigger size. This type of scent is something I've never tried before.
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
This scent is amazing! One of a kind, very unique. Very mysterious, seductive and elegant. I wear it when I'm with my special man. He LOVES it.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
The staying power is weak. Nice warm vanilla-y smell. Very cozy. I still like it even though I have to use a lot to get it to stay!!!
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
This scent is so sexy and amazing. It smells so intoxicating. They took the rollerballs out of Sephora so I've been saving mine for special occasions. Please bring it back!
Julia O.
High River, Alberta
This is one of my favourite scents and I LOVE that it comes in a rollerball for travelling. I had to dock a star because my rollerball started leaking towards the end of its life and it made a mess in my bag (but at least everything smelled great haha)