TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Novacaine No. 85 1.6 oz uploaded by Marian A.

BY TOKYOMILK

This surreal fragrance shatters preconception with notes of Thai pepper that add fire to smoky frankincense. Pretty, punk, untamed, and unpredictable, exotic floral notes of vanilla orchid warm slowly in the background, while crushed ginger seduces with spice. What remains in the after-burn is a sense of heat and excitement hinting of things to come. TokyoMilk Dark was created to inspire the wearer to let go of all conventional feelings and be curious. Through an exceptional wardrobe of fragrances, a journey begins into self-discovery and mood expression. The TokyoMilk Dark alchemy of allure calls to the wearer with scents that are seductive, provocative, and romantic. Notes: Crushed Ginger, Thai Pepper, Frankincense, Vanilla Orchid. Style: Spicy. Exotic. Unpredictable. see more...

Marian A.
Westover
Love this perfume it smells so good. Got it as a sample from birchbox. Not overly scented at all. Just right. Smelled like a combination of woody's and floral. Love it
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Maybe it is because I am pregnant and super picky about smells right now, but this is the worst fragrance I have had the displeasure of smelling in a long time. The packaging lured me in, but the smell was unbearable.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This perfume is the spicier, more adult version of gingerbread. It's absolutely perfect for the holiday months and it's incredibly long-lasting. I've been wearing it pretty much constantly. You can really smell the Thai pepper in here though, so if you're sensitive to spices you might want to steer clear. Also, the scent does get slightly sweeter the longer it wears.
C B.
I was so excited to get this in my birchbox and try it. At first it was omg, this smells amazing, I can see this being my new fall fragrance. It was peppery but sweet, but then it quickly dried down to a soapy smell and then transitioned into old lady land. It's obviously high quality but I smell like a 60 year old after ten minutes of wearing it. So, won't be buying a full size.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I love the scent of this perfume. I received a sample of this with my Sephora order and I was instantly hooked. It has a light, powdery scent that is casual enough for everyday wear, but also seductive enough for a night out.
Elaine B.
Middle River , MD
I really love the branding on TokyoMilk products. The black bottles make everything seem so dangerous and edgy, and the names are as equally fun. This particular scent has notes of crushed ginger, Thai pepper, frankincense, and vanilla orchid, according to the card that came with the vial. It is one of the most unique perfumes I have ever smelled because it is so spicy. I enjoyed the aggressiveness of the spices combined together, but the vanilla orchid definitely helped mellow them out. I would love to purchase a full size of this for the winter months as it leans toward a warmer smell that I can imagine would be perfect for cozy date nights in.