BY TOKYOMILK

This romantic fragrance captivates with an intoxicating blend of blossoming, sweet flowers. White tuberose and jasmine are transformed by a touch of cardamom and hibiscus leaf to transcend beauty itself. Dare to pair this fragrance with a fresh, green scent or add a hint of citrus for an aromatic edge that will make you swoon. Notes: Hibiscus Leaf, Jasmine, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Spice, Ylang Ylang, White Tuberose. Style: Mesmerizing. Inspirational. Dreamy.

Jessica M.
Bronx
This has been a favorite hand lotion for a few years. I have repurchased it a few times for myself and have given it to my mother as well. The scent is so sweet and delicate. It leaves your hands very hydrated without the greasy feeling others can leave behind.
My only con in the packaging. I would love to see them change it to a plastic tube. It’s currently in an aluminum type tube which stays bent where ever it’s pressed. I actually had one of the bends break and lotion would come out of it. And it makes it hard to know if your getting all the product out if. This was enough reason after maybe 3 tubes to not rebuy.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay this is an expensive handcreme but I purchased it regardless to go along with the matching perfume. Like most duos of this sort, I don't think the lotion exactly matches the smell of the perfume but it's good and moisturizing. Not sure if I would repurchase but I use the handcreme sparingly anyway due to the price.