TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - La Vie La Mort No. 90 uploaded by Mary M.

BY TOKYOMILK DARK

This romantic fragrance captivates with an intoxicating blend of blossoming, sweet flowers. White tuberose and jasmine are transformed by a touch of cardamom and hibiscus leaf to transcend beauty itself. Dare to pair this fragrance with a fresh, green scent or add a hint of citrus for an aromatic edge that will make you swoon. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Hibiscus Leaf, Jasmine, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Spice, Ylang Ylang, White Tuberose. Style: Mesmerizing. Inspirational. Dreamy.

Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is not my favorite but it is nice, I find that a lot of people really love it. It does dissipate kinda quickly though.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Hands down my favorite scent ever. I found this today for $7 at Tuesday morning and bought every single one they had. It's definitely a very sultry scent. You can definitely smell the white tuberose and jasmine and the sweetness is played down with cardamom and hibiscus leaf. This is by far their best scent
Danelle B.
Danelle B.
Tempe, Arizona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this scent. I wear it pretty much every day and usually regret the days that I choose not to. Its got a very dark, sultry smell. Its very musky with a sweet floral touch. This is my all time favorite scent and I'll definitely be buying more when I run out.
Shervin C.
Shervin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really nice darker scent. The bottle is quite adorable and it's a rather inexpensive perfume. Although it's not very long lasting and lasts about 1-2 hours on me.