TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Everything & Nothing No. 10 uploaded by Mary M.

BY TOKYOMILK DARK

This fragrance charms with a bright burst of citrus and layers of sweet, blossoming florals. Romantic and optimistic, the blend of pressed petals, tea leaves, and sweet orange create an enchanting sensory experience. Dare to pair this beautiful fragrance with a sweet vanilla or crisp floral for a new level of allure. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Rose, Mandarin, Tangerine, White Jasmine, Peony, Muguet, Amber, White Musk. Style: Refined. Hopeful. Poetic.

Amber E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love this scent! I am a big fan of the combination of floral and citrus... This is that perfect combo! My favorite to wear in Spring and Summer, especially, but versatile enough for every season. Highly recommend!
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
This perfume is a little strong however I still like the smell of it when my husband puts it on
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
This one combines sweet orange, pressed petals, desert moss, and tea leaves. The result is sweet citrus scent with a hint of floral undertones and a musk for balance. As someone that normally sneezes the moment I open a bottle of floral perfume, I didn’t have a problem with this one at all. The musk from the moss and tea keep the fragrance from being overpowering.
Kaelyn S.
haw river, NC
Ah my fave! So obsessed. I dont like smelling like a bouquet of flowers and this does not! Feminine but not over the top girly. definitely not overpowering, and can use just a tiny bit each day to make one bottle last a long time. Plus, its affordable!
Kevin M.
Washington
Really big fan of this perfume. It's perfect for spring/summer, the citrusy and floral notes are quite beautiful. I love how it warms up and almost develops a bit of a vanilla smell as it wears. I just wish it lasted longer on me
Brit W.
Knoxville, TN
I love this scent. It starts of smelling a bit floral and delicate then as it dries it turns a bit. It's a very unique smell... love it!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Great light scent that isn't overpowering. It's somewhat sweet and a little floral. I bought a set from tokyomilk and this one was one of my favorites