BY TOKYOMILK DARK

This decadent, dark cacao fragrance entices with a deep floral note and subtle spice. The daring blend of bronzed musk and Tahitian vanilla create a pallet-teasing fragrance reserved for the most audacious of sires. Go bold and layer this scent with a contrasting, warm and woodsy fragrance for a spectacular evening out. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark FemmeFatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Lotus Blossom, Osmanthus, Cake Flower, Rose Petals, White Jasmine, Heliotrope, Creamy Cacao, Tahitian Vanilla, Bronzed Musk. Style: Indulgent. Valiant. Seductive.

Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand but this scent in particular is not my favorite. It was a little strong for me personally but I do love the other fragrances in this line. Definitely worth a try. I personally would not buy it but I would try a sample because fragrance smell different on everyone.
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
Had several samples and I loved it. Never gotten around to purchasing the big bottle but totally worth it. Very mic scent . The packaging is also very nice and classic. I say give it a try you'll love it
Taylor W.
Lancaster , PA
This line is one of my favporite perfumes out there! they come up with the best scents for all types of personalities. This one is great alone with the one where an octopus is on the front. They last all day and everyone will ask you what kind of perfume you are wearing... guaranteed!
Macy A.
I really like this perfume! It smells extremely good and I recommend it for any of you girls out there.