BY TOKYOMILK

This decadent, dark cacao fragrance entices with a deep floral note and subtle spice. The daring blend of bronzed musk and Tahitian vanilla create a pallet-teasing fragrance reserved for the most audacious of sires. Go bold and layer this scent with a contrasting, warm and woodsy fragrance for a spectacular evening out. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark FemmeFatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Lotus Blossom, Osmanthus, Cake Flower, Rose Petals, White Jasmine, Heliotrope, Creamy Cacao, Tahitian Vanilla, Bronzed Musk. Style: Indulgent. Valiant. Seductive.

Staci R.
St, ON
I love this soooooo much! I went into Sephora on a whim one day, looking to just test out some new fragrances and came upon this one. I love fragrances that aren't too sweet or floral, something with a deep, sexy, almost masculine. This fits the bill beautifully. I sprayed it on and walked around the store for awhile while it dried down, and I couldn't stop smelling it! It's perfect. Just what I was looking for. As for the wear time, I could still smell it on my skin the following evening! The price isn't cheap, but I would rather invest in a great fragrance like this than spend less money for something less complex that evaporates soon after application.
Shervin C.
This smells just like chocolate! Was looking for a good perfume at Sephora when I came across this delicious fragrance. It was down to Bittersweet or La Vie La Mort but I ended up choosing the latter so I'm not sure about the longevity.