BY TOKYOMILK

This dangerously intoxicating fragrance of sensual vanilla and a dash of sea salt creates a remarkably unique sensory experience. Exotic spices of cardamom and fennel offer an arresting complexity, while absinthe and deep woods round out the come-hither happening. The daring blend of unexpected essences will both hold you in suspense and satisfy your curiosity. Part of the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatal Collection, the classic cut-glass bottle with iconic imagery and a gunmetal cap will add a luxurious, enticing flair to your boudoir. Notes: Sea Salt, Vanilla Bean, Cut Greens, Cardamom, Crushed Fennel, Woods, Tonka, Absinthe. Style: Sultry. Curious. Captivating.

RiccaL R.
I love this fragrance!!! I have never heard of this line of perfume. I tried this scent because I love vanilla and boy did I love it!!! I tried it on in a boutique, and it lasted 3 days on me with just the 2 sprays. I am going to get these as my next perfume. I also tried the orange scented perfume. Smell good as well. They are magic in a bottle:)
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't smelled this particular perfume, but I currently wear "Tainted Love" on a regular basis and it's fantastic! I've wanted to try other perfumes of their's and I hope I will soon!
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA
This stuff smells so sultry and sexy. It's very deep and rich. Last a very long time and very captivating.