TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection uploaded by Mary C.

BY TOKYOMILK DARK

A set of four provocative travel fragrances from the Femme Fatale collection. Tainted Love revels in the complexities of love, with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid. Everything & Nothing charms with a bright burst of citrus and layers of sweet, blossoming florals. Romantic and optimistic, the blend of pressed petals, tea leaves, and sweet orange creates an enchanting sensory experience. La Vie La Mort captivates with an intoxicating blend of blossoming, sweet flowers. White tuberose and jasmine are transformed by a touch of cardamom and hibiscus leaf to transcend beauty itself. Bulletproof is a daring and smoky fragrance that allures with notes of sultry teas and warm coconut. Smoldering and seductive, this blend of unexpected essences enrobes the wearer in the rich forest scents of ebony woods and exotic spice. This set contains: - 0.16 oz Tainted Love Eau de Parfum - 0.16 oz Everything & Nothing Eau de Parfum - 0.16 oz La Vie La Mort Eau de Parfum - 0.16 oz Bulletproof Eau de Parfum see more...

Anna D.
Mankato, MN
I'm a big fan of this mini collection. Each of the four scents is distinctive, which I appreciate. As the name implies, these are darker scents, which is great for me, because I am not a huge fan of florals. Two of the scents are more on the floral side, but they aren't the overly sweet kind of floral I generally avoid and I ended up liking them a lot. The little vials are cute and great for purse or travel. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to add some variety to their perfume collection without spending a lot.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I got this as a stocking stuffer last Christmas and I have absolutely enjoyed it since. The rollerballs are a decent size, perfect to throw in any sized purse. Each scent is incredibly unique and this set is a good introduction to the tokyomilk line.
Kristina G.
Already was a huge fan of this brand, and knew I liked no.62, so was trying these to test the other scents on myself before purchasing a large bottle with just another description to go on. This didn't let me down. I'm now a huge fan of no.45, which is called Bulletproof. It's got a warm, woodsy, leathery smell that's almost masculine, but much softer for a woman to wear. The other two are much more floral scents, which I'm not usually a fan of but I'm still finding myself wearing them and tossing these into my purse to change things up a bit. Will definitely be buying another full sized bottle of bulletproof and possibly one of the others as a result of this set.
Sam V.
Allouez, MI
amazing scents. i love the size of the packaging, easy to take with you but not so small you lose it. i wear one of these almost daily. not overpowering. great value for the price.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Love this set so much. Each scent is wonderful on its own, but you can also layer them. Worth every penny and I will be buying this again.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you love this brand ladies? I'm curious cuz I just purchased this collection from Birch box and I'm dying to sample them all for myself! Whadya think??
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where do they sell this product at?