Tokyo Pen Shop Macaron Eraser

by Tokyo Pen Shop

Is it good for eraser
These are so cute! Do they erase well?
What do you use this product for?
Start your review of Tokyo Pen Shop Macaron Eraser!
How would you rate this product?
These erasers are adorable! I can't speak to how well they do their actual job-erasing pencil marks. But they are super cute and are a great conversation starter. Reminds me of the adorable erasers I had in school, which I also refused to use. ☺️
Los Gatos
Very very realistic and cute. Super realistic in fact, my 18 year old brother tried to take a bite out of one!
Wharton, WV
Such a cute gesture for back to school supplies! Would buy if I needed to. Love!!!!!!!
Newcastle
I would die if I had these yh I know they only erasers but they are sooo cute don't you think plus really suit my girl personality I love these
Richardson, TX
To Eat or Not to Eat??? Keep asking yourself this question because you will sure want to take a bite of this eraser
av 16 calles 22 y 24
Wooow es lo máximo son lo mejor de lo mejor aunque no los tengo pero me gustaría que tenerlas por qué esas cosas son mis favoritas
This looks so cute and adorable. It is perfect to showoff your love for food. The colours are so new and pastel. Inwish there is a sweet fragrance added to it too. I'm not sure of the prize. But I guess it won't be very costly. But it looks so cute and tempting.
Na, Lebanon mountain
I just like the The pen shopp sooo beautiful and so perfect niceee really soo niceee woww
I love those cute little adorable erasers, i love macarons and these erasers and so lovely only by looking at it makes me hungry every time. The quality of the product is so good it erases the mistakes well without leaving any lines or black spots and it doesn't even tears my paper unlike some erasers that i used its a cute thing to gift little siblings