BY TOKYO MILK

Peer through the looking glass. A delightful surprise awaits. Luxurious chattering bubbles boast Extract of Japanese Green Tea, hydrating Avocado and Olive Oils and Vitamin E. A beautiful balance: Citrus Zest, Rosewood, Mimosa & Mandarin Rose with Bees Bubble Bath see more...

Tokyo Milk Rose with Bees Bubble Bath
  • "It smells amazing, and the avocado oil makes any sort of skin feel refined and soft Again!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I Definitely recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
Jade W.
Tokyo milk is my favorite fragrance house. All of their scents are so unique and hard to imitate. This bubble bath has such an intoxicating scent that sticks lightly to the skin after you get out of the bath.
priscila L.
Great fragrance. The packaging is good too. The smell lasted for a long time. This is fragrance wonderful . I have used and recommend not leave my skin oily. Hydratata and protect
Brieanna C.
This is all my favorite things about a bath. Bubbles, relaxing, and smells amazing. My skin is always super soft after .
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product i love the color of the soap it washes and cleans so good i love the bottle i love the smell
adrian f.
Muy bueno , de los productos que mejor he visto en el mercado es minimo lo que deben mejorar
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This bubble bath smells amazing and produces a decent amount of foam bubbles. It left my skin feeling moisturized and sweet-smelling. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Sara K.
Ahh, so refreshing!! It smells amazing, and the avocado oil makes any sort of skin feel refined and soft Again! I could sit in this for hours
Patricia E.
Manila, Philippines
Bubble baths are so my thing! I could let myself be submerge in it for hourse! I Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I buy this product at?
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Milk rose with bees?? This might be a stupid question, but are there bees in there!?
ryelee J.
What's in this? Is it natural?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this okay to use if you have sensitive skin?