BY TOKYOMILK

Peer through the looking glass. A delightful surprise awaits. Luxurious chattering bubbles boast Extract of Japanese Green Tea, hydrating Avocado and Olive Oils and Vitamin E. A beautiful balance: Citrus Zest, Rosewood, Mimosa & Mandarin Rose with Bees Bubble Bath see more...

Tokyo Milk Rose with Bees Bubble Bath
  • "It smells amazing, and the avocado oil makes any sort of skin feel refined and soft Again!" in 2 reviews
  • "I Definitely recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to a friend." in 1 review
Jade W.
Tokyo milk is my favorite fragrance house. All of their scents are so unique and hard to imitate. This bubble bath has such an intoxicating scent that sticks lightly to the skin after you get out of the bath.
priscila L.
Great fragrance. The packaging is good too. The smell lasted for a long time. This is fragrance wonderful . I have used and recommend not leave my skin oily. Hydratata and protect
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This bubble bath smells amazing and produces a decent amount of foam bubbles. It left my skin feeling moisturized and sweet-smelling. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Sara K.
Ahh, so refreshing!! It smells amazing, and the avocado oil makes any sort of skin feel refined and soft Again! I could sit in this for hours
Brieanna C.
This is all my favorite things about a bath. Bubbles, relaxing, and smells amazing. My skin is always super soft after .
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product i love the color of the soap it washes and cleans so good i love the bottle i love the smell
Katrina M.
el paso
This bubble bath smells like roses and it makes me happy. The sweet smell of roses helps to sooth me
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.
Patricia E.
Manila, Philippines
Bubble baths are so my thing! I could let myself be submerge in it for hourse! I Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this product at?
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never heard of this, any opinions?
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this okay to use if you have sensitive skin?
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Milk rose with bees?? This might be a stupid question, but are there bees in there!?